Does anyone know the market rate of this camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomosapienz

Nov 22, 2007
Hi guys..u all know how much shld a 2nd hand 1 yr old canon G7 cost?thks..wld really like to know..

ups...thks!really wanna know how much is the going rate for this camera.i can't seem to find anyone selling the g7 here anymore

I have a G7 as point and shoot. Got it around May this year.
Price was around 940 SGD

2nd hand? about 600 thereabouts. I sold my G7 at about that price

Not that i want to hijack this thread but if anyone knows the price currently for a Panasonic FZ50 please help let me know. I can't seem to get this answer at any threads over at PANASONIC section.:(

Not that i want to hijack this thread but if anyone knows the price currently for a Panasonic FZ50 please help let me know. I can't seem to get this answer at any threads over at PANASONIC section.:(

Call any of the shops to ask?

I think around S$1000...but not that sure, it's depend on the store, Why? do you want to buy a FZ50?:)

I think around S$1000...but not that sure, it's depend on the store, Why? do you want to buy a FZ50?:)

Not many prosumers around with the manual ring controls, and i hate the idea of cleaning lenses and sensors of a DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.