Does anyone know anything about Network21?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgotha

Aug 20, 2004
Melbourne/Singapore
As the above, a not so close friend of mine invited me to a seminar and was introduced to this Network 21. Throughout the seminar all I hear was about being in a pipeline and then earning passive income and then scores of people going up the stage giving their testimony on how they have gained financial independence and learned lots of social skills. However I don't see how it works.

Whenever I ask this person who intro me to this seminar, he will get someone senior to talk to me. All I get is it's a great business model, they have seen what it can do, be in the pipeline early to make your money, but it's not a get rich quick scheme, it's a long term business. And before I know it, he took out a form filled up my particulars and ask me to sign. Of course I refused to sign, I asked what's this for, the reply I got was that it's a starter pack and I will know more when I sign it. So what gives?:dunno:

Anyone can shed more light?

Not heard of it but it sounds a bit iffy to me , any starter packs may need your name and a postal address , but your signature ??? I dont think so .
You did right to refuse to sign unless you got the full details and they explained the small print , in the UK you are given a 7 day cooling off period , so if you change your mind about any major purchase or something like this you can cancel before the 7 days and not owe anyone anything .
Have you a local trading standards or official body (even the local police) who could check this out for you , better to be safe than sorry .

And if this is a legitimate and trustworthy buisness there shouldnt be a problem with you checking them out .

They did say it's getting supplies from Amway. As for cooling off period, there was non mentioned but they did told me about a 90 day money back guarantee, but the starter pack contains products that are consumables, what I fail to understand is how can I get a refund for consumables.

I'm in Melbourne right now, being here only for less than a year, I'm not terribly familiar with the laws or any governing bodies that deals with such things.

No matter what, just keep in mind there is no a short cut to earn $. if it is a quick buck, it will be a quick loss too.

the only way to earn $ happily is hardworking..

No matter what, just keep in mind there is no a short cut to earn $. if it is a quick buck, it will be a quick loss too.

got short cut!

marry a rich husband :thumbsup:

It's a scam lah.. The only way such scams will work is when u to join the scam and become a swindler..

Sounds to me like a MLM network. They work by recruiting new ppl buying their products.
BTW Amway is a MLM company.

The consumables i believe is some kind of health products. That's why can still get refund after 90 days if u have not consumed it.

work hard not enough.. must work smart.

work hard not enough.. must work smart.

work not smart also can, as long as it is a hard earned money..then happy liao.

Ok, thanks guys. I'm not into MLM. Also any idea how to reject him? What kinda believable excuses can I give him?

Actually its ok to sign for the starter pack, you get some consumables and are a member of Amway for one year. You can just then opt to not do the business and it will lapse after a year.

Its a good business model IMHO, but it takes a certain sort of person to be able to make it in this kind of business. Its still the same old Amway business plan, but following a system that helps ppl achieve success quicker than the traditional product-selling method.

Just to clarify, I'm not in Network 21 nor Amway. Just sharing what I know of it :)

so what is this model?

Wern't you paying attention when your friend told you the PLAN? :bsmilie:

Basically Amway has always been associated with door to door selling, and it took about a decade or so before you could achieve the sales volume to net the highest bonus of 21% (IIRC) from Amway. If you recruit 3 people (downlines) and they hit 21%, you would essentially be getting the 21% bonus from 3 'legs' and would be known as an Emerald; 6 legs at 21% and you're a Diamond, which is the target for most people to achieve this passive income (there are higher levels, but most ppl can retire at Diamond).

Network 21 essentially has a system where your main objective is to build the network of downlines instead of focussing on sales alone. They provide support in the form of 'upline' support, seminars, conferences, tapes, books etc.

Again, it takes a lot of work, commitment and really thick skin to suceed in the business, but those who do it can essentially retire in 3-5 years if they stick to the 'plan' and make it big. But like I said, its not for everybody la ;)

So in the end, it's not about selling products, but how many people you can recruit and how many people they people you recruited can recruit. Right?

So in the end, it's not about selling products, but how many people you can recruit and how many people they people you recruited can recruit. Right?

Well, people you recruit (yourself included) are expected to buy and use the products. So apart from selling products to those who don't sign up (purely consumers of the products), you also buy and use the products. There is where the sales volume comes in.

lol its mlm.... well if u have so many lobangs and cash might as well start up a cafe :D :D imho

its like u put money, put more money and the one benifiting is the higher ups

Status
Not open for further replies.