Does anyone know any good monitor calibration services here in Singapore?

Ive got a spyder and a dual monitor (lappy + eizo) setup. But each time I calibrate I'm getting different colours from PS/preview and web browser. Just need a someone to come in and show me what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers

Which spyder version? Does it support dual display?
Secondly, if your laptop has only one graphics card (I think almost all only have one) then you cannot calibrate for two displays. The profile will be applied to both displays simultaneously. Finally only one display will be correct.
You could calibrate the eizo monitor and use this for the image, leaving the tool boxes on the laptop display. Alternatively, get an external (USB) graphics card.
Another point to note: not all web browsers recognize embedded ICC profiles. While PS displays everything correctly, Internet Explorer is known to ignore ICC profiles and render whatever it thinks is best. Firefox recognizes ICC profiles, Chrome as well (iirc).

1 question, after we run the calibration, how does we know that the calibration is successfully if the software does not shows the before and after target values(example-delta-e, colour temp, gamma)?

1 question, after we run the calibration, how does we know that the calibration is successfully if the software does not shows the before and after target values(example-delta-e, colour temp, gamma)?
Spyder shows a before / after comparison with a picture, you can check skin tones. Colour temperature and Gamma need to be given before the calibration, so that the calibration process works towards achieving these values.

Hey Octarine. Ive got a mac book pro which can support two profiles and use the spider 3 pro. My problem is weird and glitchy. a red cast will appear on either the lappy or eizo then when I change the monitors to either primary or secondary it goes away, but it will sometimes jump back to the cast so Ill have to swap the primary again. Its weird, Ive taken it to cathay where I bought the screen and they said set the eizo to primary but when I got home, same issues. Could it be my video card? I just would like to get someone to come over and take a good look and see what the problem is. Are there any professional calibration companies in singapore?

Spyder shows a before / after comparison with a picture, you can check skin tones. Colour temperature and Gamma need to be given before the calibration, so that the calibration process works towards achieving these values.

I'm using X-Rite Colormunki display, it doesn't shows the before and after calibration values so that i know it has done it job successfully like that pic show below. Showing a before/after comparison picture is quite like meaningless to me as I do not know what is the correct color in the 1st place. Is there a 3rd party software that I can use to display something like that?

1. Before
default.jpg

2. After
i1_calibrated.jpg

seanyzf said:
I'm using X-Rite Colormunki display, it doesn't shows the before and after calibration values so that i know it has done it job successfully like that pic show below. Showing a before/after comparison picture is quite like meaningless to me as I do not know what is the correct color in the 1st place. Is there a 3rd party software that I can use to display something like that?

1. Before

2. After

I'm using dispcalgui with X-Rite Colormunki display.