Does anybody can tell me where I can buy Pentax lens in Sing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelphyr

Apr 18, 2007
Hi there,

I just moved into Singapore, and I've been a Pentax ME super and *ist ds user since 2005..
thesedays, I am interested in buying 77mm limited, so I found you guys kindly posted price quotes of several shops like MS and CP for the lens..
So I queried those shops for the 77mm but nobody replied...

Could anyone can advise me where to go to find Pentax lens in Singapore?
I was frustrated today by trying couple of shops on Orchard today....

Hi there,

I just moved into Singapore, and I've been a Pentax ME super and *ist ds user since 2005..
thesedays, I am interested in buying 77mm limited, so I found you guys kindly posted price quotes of several shops like MS and CP for the lens..

Try calling them instead, don't wait for their reply. Try avoinding Orchard Road!:nono: :nono: :nono:

Welcome!
You can check the mega-pricelist on Pentax items along with the few retailers whom we brought from most of the time. Their numbers are included in the list as well.

Pentax lenses are very prone to fungi in this humid Singapore weather.:thumbsd:

why ? how about canon and nikon lense ?

Hmm, seems your first post here at the forum isn't that welcome. Don't know how and why you said so? All lenses are prone to fungi here in SG, no matter it's made by Pentax or any other lens maker. You just need a good dry box or better yet, an electric dehumidifier to keep all your camera gear.

My biscuits are also very prone to fungi.

So are some people's brains too! I assure you of that personally! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Try TK Foto, the last time I saw one there and is a very nice lens as well but that was like 2-3 weels ago so might have been sold already. Nobody replied maybe because they all don't have it.

Hi there,

Call MS or TK, give them your contact number, they will call you once they have stock.:)

And dun forget to get an electric dehumidifier too.:D

Thank you guys all, I've contacted CP today and they said they've already ordered the lens. I'll try peninsula plaza tomorrow.

Hi there,

Pentax stuff is hard to come by in most places, it can be a long wait to get lenses an accessories, unlike Canon or Nikon. Its common to wait months for a Pentax lens or accessory to show up on the shelves here.

BTW where did you come from?

Korea =)

You'll have to check out the shops regularly, or better yet leave your contact so they can reach you when the stocks arrive.

You'll have to check out the shops regularly, or better yet leave your contact so they can reach you when the stocks arrive.

yes, you're right.. I will check out CP this week,, and in case this does not work out, I will just try my Korean friends...
I am bit surprised that PENTAX is THAT minor here...

Status
Not open for further replies.