Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattie

Nov 3, 2008
I got a request by a photographer named DV STUDIO CONCEPT that i got to perform a dance for him as a challenge before he can shoot me, the challenge is to see if i can make him high and get the feel in order to shoot, i was shocked with such request, and my friends in the same week also got such request from him, which some are even more pervertic, like need to service him in return, etc. Some he offer money, some he offer as a challenge, which me and my friends was really shocked at this photography society now, is it really like this happening now in order to get shoot?

I got a request by a photographer named DV STUDIO CONCEPT that i got to perform a dance for him as a challenge before he can shoot me, the challenge is to see if i can make him high and get the feel in order to shoot, i was shocked with such request, and my friends in the same week also got such request from him, which some are even more pervertic, like need to service him in return, etc. Some he offer money, some he offer as a challenge, which me and my friends was really shocked at this photography society now, is it really like this happening now in order to get shoot?

Know him thru this forum or somewhere else?

If thru here, pm me and give me more details.

he is very NOTORIOUS

Many here will recognise his shooting style. He has many nicks here if we recall correctly.

hmm if you know he is notorious, then why offer to shoot for him?
there are many good photographers around.

if you still feel insecure, u can always find female photographers.. confirm safe :bsmilie:

if you still feel insecure, u can always find female photographers.. confirm safe :bsmilie:

nowadays there is no such thing as confirmed safe

he is very NOTORIOUS

Many here will recognise his shooting style. He has many nicks here if we recall correctly.

I don't know who he is. I don't know what he want. If he is looking for some cheap thrills, I can tell you I don't have any interest. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like him. If you let me know now, that'll be the end of him. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

:devil:

Know him thru this forum or somewhere else?

If thru here, pm me and give me more details.

he will get his contacts from tagged, multiply and facebook, i jus hope maybe from here to notify and warn those new girls not to be conned by this guy, from what we know, he still got the name of rayzen, indulge and the latest is DV studio concept, and he operates in the bukit batok tat studio , named something like mulan, 2nd floor de.

from what I read, TS and Post #3 should be different persons,
are you suggest both are same person here?

I don't know who he is. I don't know what he want. If he is looking for some cheap thrills, I can tell you I don't have any interest. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like him. If you let me know now, that'll be the end of him. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

hahahaha nice modification :thumbsup: msg from the culprit "Good luck... tu...tu...tu... (engage tone)"

i think some of us already know who he is liao ..... ryazen sounds familiar, doesnt it ? :sweat:

let the C.S.I. go to work now..... :devil:

u watch way too much movies.

nowadays there is no such thing as confirmed safe

true ah, considering people male can put themselves as female :think:

from what I read, TS and Post #3 should be different persons,
are you suggest both are same person here?

im assuming it's the same sicne the poster of post #3 suddenly said "he is very notorious".. there's only 1 he we're talking about in the first two post right..?

Now this guy just really crossed the line, i would really support night86mare thread on cleaning after reading this.

My HERO!:lovegrin:

true ah, considering people male can put themselves as female :think:

im assuming it's the same sicne the poster of post #3 suddenly said "he is very notorious".. there's only 1 he we're talking about in the first two post right..?
I'm referring to your comment in red, seem like you treat TS and poster #3 as same person.

SFS.jpg

( hint : ZOOM IN to 100% ... dun we all ve bad eyesight ? ;) )

found an interesting read .... this was given to me sometime back by one of the girls before he became " DV studio concepts "

he was the notorious "SFS" scam ...... changed name to DevineT ... he challenges young girls to strip ... read the write-up ... :thumbsd:

SFS.jpg

( hint : ZOOM IN to 100% ... dun we all ve bad eyesight ? ;) )

found an interesting read .... this was given to me sometime back by one of the girls before he became " DV studio concepts "

he was the notorious "SFS" scam ...... changed name to DevineT ... he challenges young girls to strip ... read the write-up ... :thumbsd:

lao eh, how to see?

Now this guy just really crossed the line, i would really support night86mare thread on cleaning after reading this.
How does NM suggestion(s) overcome the mentioned problem? From what I understand, the contact between PG and TS isn't made through CS. :think:

Furthermore, #2 and #4 wasn't answered AFAIK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.