Does Acupuncture work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It relieved some pain off my kneecaps before I went for operation.

Some go poo-pooh at it, some swear by it and some swear it.

Not all physicians would instantly use acupuncture as a remedy. Some would prefer to start off with herbal treatment first before using acupuncture as a final resort. Some use it in complement with herbal treatment. But acupuncture is NEVER A ONE-OFF THING.

yeah it did. injured my wrists in an accident. went for accupuncture. It didn't cure the wrist but is alleviated the pain.. the wrist is still weak but at least not pain

yar works for me.. but i hate needles lolx

Use it for slimming down. But most of the time, the medicine they give does the effect as I always LS after meals. Other than that, not sure whether really works on back or other parts of the body. Think it might if use for long term which can cause u a lot of $ also. ;p

I was affected by my spinal pain a few months back, so much so that I could not walk and sit for long. So painful was the effect that I have problems bending my legs and had trouble just simply walking. I went in desparate to see a Chinese senseh recommended by my mom and he applied acupuncture and massage to me and I was able to walk normally after just one session. After several sessions I was relieve of my pain completely.

But it was not a simple affair, some spot for the needles insertion was so 'suan' that the fear of having acupuncture again really have me in cold sweat.

I was affected by my spinal pain a few months back, so much so that I could not walk and sit for long. So painful was the effect that I have problems bending my legs and had trouble just simply walking. I went in desparate to see a Chinese senseh recommended by my mom and he applied acupuncture and massage to me and I was able to walk normally after just one session. After several sessions I was relieve of my pain completely.

But it was not a simple affair, some spot for the needles insertion was so 'suan' that the fear of having acupuncture again really have me in cold sweat.

Time to shed some weight will help hor.........Uncle Hommie.

That would certainly explain your avatar...

You want? I can help you with my "acupuncture"! Heeheehhee! :)

Time to shed some weight will help hor.........Uncle Hommie.
Apparently its not a weight issue, its a mild form of slip-disc. Wait till you become 'uncle' then you'll know! :bsmilie:

Apparently its not a weight issue, its a mild form of slip-disc. Wait till you become 'uncle' then you'll know! :bsmilie:

Hoho......yeah slip-disc........hehe. How's life by the way? Are you using Final Cut Pro 2 or Las Vegas for your editing?

it works ..
my dad is acupuncturist and usually i am the G.pig .. still alive at the moment :bsmilie:

sorry i am not promoting my dad
cos he did not go for the 'licence' implement sometime back

Have anyone tried Acupuncture and does it work for you?

Hey Sion,

I have a few sewing needles in a draw somewhere here.

Next time you are over this way, I will get them out and we can have a shot at it.

Find out first hand (shakey as it is).... could be fun :bsmilie:

yeah it did. injured my wrists in an accident. went for accupuncture. It didn't cure the wrist but is alleviated the pain.. the wrist is still weak but at least not pain

Same here! I sprained my left wrist really badly last May. Didn't wear wrist-guards when I was blading and landed right on my wrist when a pedestrian at ECP didn't see where she was going & walked right onto the cycling/blading path. :embrass:

Went to an accupuncturist near Kembangan MRT, which is pretty reknown in the East. I did 2 sessions of accupuncture with him and the pain subsided tremendously. But like what yanyewkay is experiencing, my left wrist is now my Archilles' heel. :(

Went to an accupuncturist near Kembangan MRT, which is pretty reknown in the East. :(

Bro can give me e name of tat accupuncturist u went to? i wanna try for my shoulder le.

Status
Not open for further replies.