Documentary Photography Lesson with Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Due to the good respond of the last Day & Night Cityscape Photography Lesson with Outing, I am conducting another Documentary Photography Lesson with Outing.

This outing is more for people who had just started photography and want to know more about taking Documentary Photography. But all with camera are welcome...:)

As Tanjong Pagar railway station is ending its service very soon, and the last train will pass reach Woodlands Checkpoint at approximately 23:00 on 30th June 2011 and that will end the last trains service of the Malayan Railway chugging through Singapore. Hope with this photography outing we can document this train station and its service and remember the good old times.

I will be sharing with you about what is Documentary photography, things that can be taken and what are not and more...
After that we will be taking photos @ Tanjong Pagar railway station.
Bring along you camera and all lenses (E.G super wide angle, wide angle, tele lens...)

Date: 26.06.11 Sun
Time: 9am (There is no ending time as you can go off any time you like.)
Free: $0

If interested please sms me your name (clubsnap outing) to 94237067.
Hope to see you there...;)

too bad i need to work :( good luck bro!

Thks Billy for your prompt response. Keke.....so far i have only take sunrise/sunset photography. Wanna try others but no inspiration........:( But since i juz bought Velvia 100, Elitechrome 100 & have some B&W film left, hope i can get inspired & learn more. :) I'm cautious abt each shot cos learning is ex yet interesting. Hahaha........cya there then. :)

Sounds interesting. count me in! :D

Hi Bro,

Please put down my name as well.....

Cheers!

Hi,

Please keep a slot for me. Thanks!

Please count me in as well... Thanks

Hey I would love to join too.

May I know if you have shot at the railway station before? Are there any restrictions to taking photographs there since it's owned by the Malaysian rail company? I organised a commercial photography shoot there sometime back and we had to pay the rail company a small sum.

Cheers
Feng

Hi all,
Don't post your reply here if want to join.
All can join....;)
If interested please sms me your name (clubsnap outing) to 94237067. Thanks

Last edited:
Any1 wanna meet at tanjong pagar mrt first? No idea how to get to the railway stn.

Me too!! Hehe. See you at Tg Pagar MRT. 8am - 8.30?

8.30am should be good enough.. but who's gonna bring us there? LOL.. I do not have GPS T.T

We'll figure it out somehow. See ya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.