Doctors in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper ShutterBug

Dec 3, 2004
Bishan
Doctors in this world are making people more sick. They are playing and going against nature. Manipulation of genes, treating the sick so that bad genes are passed down to their offsprings.

If we observe animal kingdom, the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes. :think:

yea kinda agree...only the strongest survives in the nature...

However, without doctors... we will live much shorter...:bsmilie:
there are more good than bad i guess...

Doctors in this world are making people more sick. They are playing and going against nature. Manipulation of genes, treating the sick so that bad genes are passed down to their offsprings.

If we observe animal kingdom, the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes. :think:

so u are suggesting the next time u fall sick, we just throw u to the lions in the zoo to be eaten? :think:

hey,

there are drs on clubsnap too u know!
kj

where on this earth did you get this conclusion from? did you think of it yourself?

When I fall ill, are you going to eat me :eek:

hee hee, wrong place. this should go to stomp!

Yes I've noticed that in my fish tank. Once a fish becomes sick the other fishes will start to attack it.

So are you proposing we also attack the weak and sick and rob them of their money and belongings because we are stronger and fitter? :)

I can agree that sometimes 'they are playing and going against nature' see plastic/sex surgery kinda making more transexuals.. but manipulation of genes is not neccessary bad though, did you studied genetics/genomics before??

Your last sentence kinda true 'the sick and venerable will be eliminated and eaten thus only the offsprings have the strongest genes'.. survival of the fittest..yea.. don't tell me you gonna eat up sick people?:bsmilie:

Yes I've noticed that in my fish tank. Once a fish becomes sick the other fishes will start to attack it.

So are you proposing we also attack the weak and sick and rob them of their money and belongings because we are stronger and fitter? :)

yeah, but somehow, some people are just not happy about it. dunno why.:dunno:

hee hee, jk jk.;p fishes and human very different. cannot compare like that.

yeah, but somehow, some people are just not happy about it. dunno why.:dunno:

hee hee, jk jk.;p fishes and human very different. cannot compare like that.

satay should taste nice after barbequeing

satay should taste nice after barbequeing

erm..........nonono, i think there might be some probability that it taste nicer before bbqing.:confused:

What do you mean "doctors in this world are making people more sick" ? Which aspects are you referring to? Please elaborate.

What do you mean "doctors in this world are making people more sick" ? Which aspects are you referring to? Please elaborate.

i wonder if he will even respond. but i dun think he is really talking about doctors. wrong term, should be genetic engineers. "doctors" is too general.

Actually, that sort of behaviour has been exhibited here on the forum before i.e. mob mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.