Do you want to give your eyes to your love one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanxp

Jun 27, 2002
NUS
Visit site
a very touching and moving MTV .. between a photographer and his love ...

http://love.ecdisk.com/kiss.asf

eyes is important to all photographer ... but to give it up for someone you love is very great !!

:cry: :cry:

hmm not sure if there is a movie on this ? post here if there is :D

Its the cornea the guy donated to the girl not the whole eye ball. :D Saw this clip sometime b4 already.

Originally posted by shidenx
Its the cornea the guy donated to the girl not the whole eye ball. :D Saw this clip sometime b4 already.

:D ...

refreshing the golden time ...

so you agreed to donate your cornea ? :D

Give only 1 lar....best of both worlds.

Ah... the touching music video from Kiss.
Their first album was very nice. Currently, they are suspending their production activities because 2 of the members are currently studying in the States.

Originally posted by kindred
yeah...very touching indeed.

What happens when the gal got the cornea...and disappear from u...and went with another guy ? Things are very hard to say when u are blind..... :confused:

then go back and have operation to take back the eyes !!

Originally posted by serendipity
Give one lar! Simple right! :p 2 persons share one pair of eyes better right. :p

yah .. then wait for donation from public for another eyes :D

then we have two ppl doing this---> -_0 0_- :D

sigh .. why must something always happen at the end :confused:

In my opinion,

I will not donate my corneas coz I dun want to be my partner's burden in the end. But I will devote my life to taking care of her and hope for a donor's corneas to be found soon for her.

Originally posted by SniperD
In my opinion,

I will not donate my corneas coz I dun want to be my partner's burden in the end. But I will devote my life to taking care of her and hope for a donor's corneas to be found soon for her.

i will donate my mines to her .. and later i will disappear from the world and bless her the whole of the life along .. and wish her well ... from heaven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.