Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
I'm sure most have at least a P&S.

But literally all phones have cams nowadays... do you use them?:think:

occasionally when I didn't bring camera, better than no shots at all. Or just need a quick snap of something to remember, e.g. price, car park lot etc.

Occasionally... coz I dun have PnS. :bsmilie:

no PnS...used my PalmTreo's video function when in Hanoi..love the exotic Honking of the vehicles there...

I use it when I don't have camera with me.

I use the phone cam to steal sensitive information from various places discreetly. :bsmilie:

I use the phone cam to steal sensitive information from various places discreetly. :bsmilie:

u are a very quick thinking- plumber!! :bsmilie:

u are a very quick thinking- plumber!! :bsmilie:

hahaha,..,..... Plumber ? Noo........ org charts, photographs or snr management, handphone numbers of key persons.... that kind of thing.

More like industrial espionage.

i use my cam function to get a nicer wallpaper. :cool:

I use it. Not everytime I wanna take picture I have my DSLR with me.
also to use it as a portable 'photocopier' to snap bits of info off newspaper/books etc.
and reminders.

Yes I use my phone cam, because I don't own a compact cam.

On my recent trip to TW last month, I didn't bring my DSLR, and shot the entire trip using my phone, and I kinda like the photos :)

yes, to make a note of a good scene n come back later to shoot.:)

I am a private dectective.

I use phone cam professionally to obtain hard evidence for the wives whose husbands ending up in another woman's bed because of loss of direction on the way home. :)

Last edited:
I don't use my phone camera cos the resolution is horrible. I bought it mainly for the design and qwerty keyboard. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.