Do you use Kopitiam to keep abreast of current affairs?

Do you use Kopitiam to keep abreast of current affairs?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i found out that paris is not so ugly

paris_hilton2_300.jpg

No, CS Kopitiam is not very fast in latest news. Some other forums like EDMW come out with news even before they are on media or CS. And they are less rules than CS...so can talk more **** and wun get banned :bsmilie:

No, CS Kopitiam is not very fast in latest news. Some other forums like EDMW come out with news even before they are on media or CS. And they are less rules than CS...so can talk more **** and wun get banned :bsmilie:

EDMW? :dunno::think::confused::devil:

okay today sil had a c-section....got the baby out - 4.1 kg, boy
so does that mean the baby should have a cut-out date instead of a birthdate?

any other news?

In think we keep abreast with all sources. Only then we will be able to understand the minds of many. However, I always ask myself, what is the hidden agenda? Which angle do I view the issue. Is norm acceptable? Is the main character playing a side role? Who is the reporter? Which publisher? etc etc... form your opinion and compare with the one given by others.

U will be surprised how much you know and how much you miss!

all news posted..by whoever...for watever reasons...one needs to take it with lots of pinch of salts...

take time to read and do slight bit of analysis....because not all news are actually news..but playing along certain lines of rules and for purposes best not said here..lol...

else kenna ban..haha

i monitor those other interesting sites....for all kinds of news...pictures...

the ones here are a bit mild....

U are right.

The. .... are a bit sensitive and many got remove before the actual agenda is discussed. I think it ought to do with the different opinion posted by the readers. Some may had gone overboard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.