do you use 3G video call on mobilephone ?

do u make video calls on your mobilephone ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Hi, i realised many mobilephone users hardly make 3G video calls, do u all think it is necessary to have a 3G phone ? i find voice call and sms are more than enough to communicate with people daily.

:think:

i used it a couple of times to show ppl when they dunno what it is cos i have free credit to use on it every month. otherwise, never.

Too expensive....

yes... precisely this is the point why 3g never take off in singapore. Its simply too expensive to make video calls....

and the worst thing is singapore is so small, i can easily travel to another part of the island to see the person in face.

Hi, i realised many mobilephone users hardly make 3G video calls, do u all think it is necessary to have a 3G phone ? i find voice call and sms are more than enough to communicate with people daily.

:think:

last time people hardly use the SMS function :bsmilie:

last time people hardly use the SMS function :bsmilie:

with the change to 500 or 1000 FREE sms, things will change.

if all the candies of the 3G are FREE, everyone will be using it

with the change to 500 or 1000 FREE sms, things will change.

if all the candies of the 3G are FREE, everyone will be using it

in Japan... they can watch prono live on their mobiles. :sweat: their " 3G " usage take off without delay !

in Japan... they can watch prono live on their mobiles. :sweat: their " 3G " usage take off without delay !

mmm...thats a nice thing to have. but is the resolution of the handphone sufficient to show enough details?if its blur blur and pixel pixel and too small small, then not shiok leh..

i really wonder why is japan govt so liberal on the prono industry?

My wife and I used it when we were viewing apartments - on occasions when only one of us could attend the viewing in-person.

...that's about the only time I've used it though...

I use it when overseas, so that I can see my niece and nephew in SG. Or when I'm out of the house and they want to see me.

3G is gooooooooooooooood.
What they haven't told you is that they wanted to check where and whom you are going out with?....... he he he

yes... precisely this is the point why 3g never take off in singapore. Its simply too expensive to make video calls....

and the worst thing is singapore is so small, i can easily travel to another part of the island to see the person in face.

Especially as i can travel to them for the same price as the stupid phone call.

last time i read it somewhere that 3G will take off instantly if these 3Gs (games, gals and gambles) are popular

Too expensive....

:dunno:

IIRC charges for 3G calls are the same as 2G calls. Moreover, 3G calls between 2 M1 customers are free for the 1st 5 min.

I only feel paiseh if use in public places:D
kaypoh pple will look strangely at me...

If you need it, then it will be useful loh.

My wife expecting twins and in hospital (full bed rest) since the last 7 weeks, so 3G is pretty useful when she needs to see my daughter at home....... and occasionally checking on me too!!! hahahahh..........

Both our lines are in coy account so cost is not a problem....... at least the 3G quality now is better than before..... So good and cheers to 3G!!!! ;p

not only cost is an issue, u laso need the other party to be 3G user too. :sweat:

not only cost is an issue, u laso need the other party to be 3G user too. :sweat:

my first five minutes is charge as e usual call,my CO find it useful especially when she wants to check who im w/or where i am.talk abt good use:angel:

my first five minutes is charge as e usual call,my CO find it useful especially when she wants to check who im w/or where i am.talk abt good use:angel:

wah.. next time GPS tracking via mobilephone.. can see your mobilephone moving as a red dot on map.

Status
Not open for further replies.