Do you think you have improved your shots over the passed year?

Do you think the quality of your shots have improved over the passed year?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
It's already 2005. I would like to know for all of us in CS, after spending so much money for the gears, do you think the quality of your shots have improved, in terms of composition, exposures, image quality, etc.

Would like you guys to be honest to yourself, as only you know yourself best! :)

Hmm, i guess it's quite hard for photography to "deprove"...
unless ur heart is not in it anymore... hehe

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Improved yes... Perfected... NO...
No body can say that he/she has perfected in his/her shots I must say, even for Henri Cartier Bresson himself!

~Arcanic~ said:
Hmm, i guess it's quite hard for photography to "deprove"...
unless ur heart is not in it anymore... hehe
Yes, one can 'deprove' if he/she hasn't been shooting for a long while.

aww... shucks... =( i guess thats true...
it is possible to like photography yet haven shoot in for a long time i guess... =)

guess i belong to the "trying to improve" group then... hmmm...

I have no idea if my images are better.

But I know I am less satisfied with them.

student said:

aiya... sometimes u take gd pics, sometimes not so gd pics, even on the same subject on the same location....
it all depends on your 'form' and inspiration...

student said:

Hmm...that's very interesting. Does it mean that you have 'deproved'? How about what your friends/relatives/clients/fellow CSers think?

Virgo said:
Hmm...that's very interesting. Does it mean that you have 'deproved'? How about what your friends/relatives/clients/fellow CSers think?

I think what he meant was he has raised his bar and expect better pictures.

from producing absolutely crap to almost crap yes i tink i did improve lo...hehe...

Nope, images still like sh!t. :(

I guess photography is about style. Everyone has their own personal style. I learnt tons of different style from everyone here, not just skill to take a good photo, but the skill and technical knowledge to develop my own style.

I don't think I have pushed my camera to the limit, and yes, sometimes I do feel out of place at concerts, where people are shooting away with their DSLRs and I'm using a prosumer, trying to stay afloat in the sea of big boys.Haha.Well, there are some shots which only a SLR can take.But hey,I'm still not satisfied with my shots so I guess Im still on the road of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.