Do you think u have a soul?

Do you think u have a soul?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a big philosophical thingy ...

This is my test to the question: what, if any, is the difference between animals and humans?

So if you think - or know - there are no difference then there is no soul - or that animals have soul too ..

But if you think - or know - that there is a difference, then this difference needs an explanation.

If you merely believe than no pakay

This is a big philosophical thingy ...

This is my test to the question: what, if any, is the difference between animals and humans?

maybe u can start a spin-off thread to that? :think: its very diff from wad TS is asking..

wad would testing e TS question with a quite unrelated question achieve? yet another unrelated question? :bsmilie:

which search engine betta? :bsmilie:

you don't see small tomcats wielding cameras to take photos of pretty female cats? :bsmilie:

jokes aside, i sometimes perceive the idea of the soul as a concept conceived to feel less afraid of plausible nonexistence after death. total nonexistence, anyways.

Yes i do have coz when sometimes i sleep i feel my soul is in another place... surrounded by a lot of pretty ladies... :sweat: But when i wake up my soul comes back to reality... I am surrounded by guys... :bsmilie:

i want to live where the soul meet body and let the sun wrap its arms around me.

Someone by the name of David definitely has a soul... actor .. singer David Soul. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.