Do you think there will be a WW III?

Do you think there will be a WW III?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably in CS. Maybe...

very soon. if china keeps buying more weapons.

north korea, if the great leader keep playing with fire.

How about Iran ?

On the other hand, Japan also very strong right.

Iran isn't a likely one due to the fact tat there are already lots of eyes on them. Whatever they have aren't enough to give rise to a world war, local war perhaps but one concerning the whole world, that is another story.

The worrisome ones are actually North Korea and China.

well the only possibility of a WW3 in the future would be a clash between China and the US. over taiwan either that or between Christians and Muslims if hardcore christians take over the US government and decide to call for a crusade against the muslims.

However I rather put the leaders who want world war in a boxing ring and tell them... fight it out yourselves.... dont get the rest of us or your people that dont want war involved.

WWIII is actually upon us already. It's not about full-scale war, storming the beaches and all that anymore. It's the Terrrorists vs Everyone Else.

How about Iran ?

On the other hand, Japan also very strong right.
Iran? It would most probably be a protracted, localised conflict.

HOWEVER, if religious issues get dragged in and ppl lose their rationality, WWIII would be a war between Muslims and all other religion.

I thought the war in iraq (the so called war on terrorism) was already WWIII?

We dont need a WWIII. Mankind already killing themselves (and the environment) in other ways e.g SARS, AIDS, global warming, etc

However I rather put the leaders who want world war in a boxing ring and tell them... fight it out yourselves.... dont get the rest of us or your people that dont want war involved.

The leaders are too old to fight. They'll probably ask for a PS3 machine instead. Rest of the world will stay at home watching HD live broadcast of the war. :p

ha. i will just refer the apocalypse as the final world war against the evil.

and wait the day when i can join the rest in the heavens above...

the Singapore Acting Force(SAF) stands ready to defend our nation....for 24 hours LOL.

sorry.

of course, it just a question of when...

The leaders are too old to fight. They'll probably ask for a PS3 machine instead. Rest of the world will stay at home watching HD live broadcast of the war. :p

u think Donald Trump will buy the rights to it? and becomes a reality tv show.... "Vote for the leader you think should recieve a bonus 5 points for good fighting spirit?! Call now to vote! Please note each call is 5 pounds, 10 US dollars, 500 Yuan etc etc etc"

There's World War happening every Four years...there was one last year and Italy Won...Can't wait for 2010 :thumbsup:

the Singapore Acting Force(SAF) stands ready to defend our nation....for 24 hours LOL.

sorry.

our army ? haha...

pple in the states and uk call our soldiers boy scouts...

:bsmilie:

they call our divers, baby swimmers..

Status
Not open for further replies.