Do you think there is quite a number of ... here?

Are there quite a number of odd people here?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Do you think there is quite a number of odd people in this forum?

People you don't see everyday or in other online forum?

** Note: No names mentioned ***

huh? i dun understand ?? Odd ppl?? hmmm ... i think u already quite odd with this poll ~~~ :D

just kidding ~ mind elaborate?

Originally posted by West_ray
huh? i dun understand ?? Odd ppl?? hmmm ... i think u already quite odd with this poll ~~~ :D

just kidding ~ mind elaborate?

Hee hee..
No offend taken...

Odd as in people you don't normally see in your daily life or other online community.

Err... Listing examples would have unintentionally pointed to someone, right?

Hehe...binbeto, i still dun don't quite understand. :p

From my superficial point of view, there are really some funny and some irritating characters in ClubSnap. Of course, no naming lah!

Regards!

Originally posted by Wryer
Hehe...binbeto, i still dun don't quite understand. :p

From my superficial point of view, there are really some funny and some irritating characters in ClubSnap. Of course, no naming lah!

Sort of that... Maybe some have those "artistic temper".

Some artists are rather weird. Hmm An artist cut down his ears because he is hearing stuff. Hope no such extreme case here.

Hmm.. You claimed you dun understand but listed 2 example? :D

The purpose of this post is so that we can look back at ourselves.

Asking if we could work a liitle on our character.

There are lots of weird people like Larry, togu, joywalker etc etc

And many more!!!

/me migrates to north pole

How can you talk about me like that?

*pout* *put hands on hip*
*pout*
*pout*

*stamp feet*

odd, eh, calling me odd *sob* ... i, i, i don't call you names behind your back, you, you, you, ..... cad, you ...

oh, oh, you mean you were not referring to me exactly, oh, eerrr ... hehehe ... you know lah, us artistes hyper-sensitive one ... next thing you know, just because I am cheerful and happy, you going to call me gay *flick wrist* *blush* *flutter eyes*

Originally posted by binbeto
Sort of that... Maybe some have those "artistic temper".

Some artists are rather weird. Hmm An artist cut down his ears because he is hearing stuff. Hope no such extreme case here.

Hmm.. You claimed you dun understand but listed 2 example? :D

The purpose of this post is so that we can look back at ourselves.

Asking if we could work a liitle on our character.

Hehe...because i know you had a deeper inner meaning of it. Looks like i not quite superficial at all! :D (oops, looks like saying this have made me flawed in character. :p)

I agree man. There are a lot of odd people around. But i can tolerate people with a funny attitude. But thats another case with irritating members. I really loathe them. And don't mean new guys around the forum who don't quite understand the hidden 'rule'. For eg...Nikon or Canon better?

Its those regulars..around and active for god knows when, but still says stupid and irritating stuff!:confused:

Regards~!

Originally posted by Wryer
Hehe...because i know you had a deeper inner meaning of it. Looks like i not quite superficial at all! :D

I agree man. There are a lot of odd people around. But i can tolerate people with a funny attitude. But thats another case with irritating members. I really loathe them. And don't mean new guys around the forum who don't quite understand the hidden 'rule'. For eg...Nikon or Canon better?

Its those regulars..around and active for god knows when, but still says stupid and irritating stuff!:confused:

Regards~!

Originally posted by Darren
How can you talk about me like that?

*pout* *put hands on hip*
*pout*
*pout*

*stamp feet*

odd, eh, calling me odd *sob* ... i, i, i don't call you names behind your back, you, you, you, ..... cad, you ...

oh, oh, you mean you were not referring to me exactly, oh, eerrr ... hehehe ... you know lah, us artistes hyper-sensitive one ... next thing you know, just because I am cheerful and happy, you going to call me gay *flick wrist* *blush* *flutter eyes*

:sweat:

I thought I was the only one with the nice eyelashes to flutter.
:bsmilie:

But, seriously, the internet has lots of unique characters because everybody can be the other side of themselves without being implicated if they goof up.
That's what I think.

When you look on the brighter side of life, CS has lots of funny and interesting people. Like Poledra and Spock.....

:devil:

/ Azure runs away...

maybe there could be the odd vampire of werewolf lurking around too....hehehehe!:D

No more odder than me... everyone is odd in one way or another.
After all true artists are known to be a little eccentric anyway, right?!? ;p

Originally posted by espn
There are lots of weird people like Larry, togu, joywalker etc etc

And many more!!!

/me migrates to north pole
you think north pole will save you???

:flame:

Originally posted by Darren
*image of Darren flicking wrist and fluttering eyelashes pops into brain*

:ipuke:

Originally posted by Poledra
[BI thought I was the only one with the nice eyelashes to flutter.
But, seriously, the internet has lots of unique characters because everybody can be the other side of themselves without being implicated if they goof up.
That's what I think. [/B]
Yeah. Like can you imagine if Poledra is really like her avatar?!?
:bigeyes: :faint:

Originally posted by binbeto
Do you think there is quite a number of odd people in this forum?

:sweatsm: I was worried for a second . . . I'm an even person.

Status
Not open for further replies.