Do you think technology had turn against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day they are going to made models out of synthetic rubber.

If you want a gorgeous girl to pose for you all you have to do is to blow her up.

You have a choice of cup size, hair colour, height etc.

Now that's technology.
Technology? :thumbsup:

349a.jpg

I thought that is available already....

so far, those jap robots look real when they dun move. once they move, look so fake :bsmilie: so the robots can be photographed but cannot shoot video :bsmilie:

At the end of the day you still have to agree that the convenience that technology bring to us. And I am sure you can't live without your hp, computer, Xbox, digital camera! :bsmilie:
i can go without xbox:) ;) .....

It's not the technology, but the person make use of the technology.

Another one here, we may not have so call "revealing" fashion show or become more open mind society if more draconian minded people complain about this :sweat:
http://www.straitstimes.com/portal/...5c9b2b1110VgnVCM100000430a0a0aRCRD:STForumArc
Models exposed too much, by design or otherwise
WITH the popularity of TV programmes such as Project Runway and America's Next Top Model, and runway shows in pubs and malls, the Singapore fashion scene has improved.

In the weekend of March 24 and 25, there were fashion shows at both the malls I went to.
However, after watching the shows at Raffles City and Marina Square, I came away somewhat disturbed - there were scenes that some people would deem as indecent exposure, and there were a good number of children in the audience.
At the Raffles City show, one model's clothes were so loose her shoulder strap came off as she strutted down the runway, exposing one side of her breast.
At the Marina Square show, the clothes featured by one brand were made of white fabric, leaving no doubt as to the location of the models' feminine assets.
Cinema, TV and other forms of media have to observe certain standards. Could these standards be applied to such shows, which are open to the public? Wong Kam Fong (Ms)

I suddenly have images of parents running around throwing towels at the models when they are on the catwalk. =D

Why must have doubt with regards to location of models' feminine assets? You mean, the children never see breast before?! Like that next time must cover their eyes when they are breastfeeding.

Another one here, we may not have so call "revealing" fashion show or become more open mind society if more draconian minded people complain about this :sweat:
http://www.straitstimes.com/portal/...5c9b2b1110VgnVCM100000430a0a0aRCRD:STForumArc

Next time somebody wear skimpy bikini in orchard parading, will see lots of complains :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ya, that is one of the problem i scared when i do bikini shoot on the beach... always on the look out for cams pointing at us.... so conservative for what:dunno:

actually as what i told Genecia(last year MSU runner-up) that there was a old lady standing 3 heads away from those photogs at last years MSU06 @ J8 event, pointing to us and told her gal that' see who buaya chee kok ppl' i will always remember this sia:angry:

Next time somebody wear skimpy bikini in orchard parading, will see lots of complains
ask her along for a CS bikini photoshoot:devil: :thumbsup: , now i guess i know why the birth rate is dropping..

1.) can not pai tou in public (later featured on S....)
2.) nothing to turn the couples on, as fashion shows will be just models been wrapped like ba zhang
3.) bringing babies out would expose them into seeing indecent exposure:nono:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: but back to topic, what do other CSer feel?

Has anyone posted those photos on CS here? I wasn't at SFF but I would be intersted to see the photos which got these parents so up in arms about. I don't think that it could have been any big deal, but its always nice to know what they are referring to.

Singaporeans are bored.

Everyone should just take up photography.
:nono: then everybody get to be S+omped..... and there will be no more models left

How come you don't buy female one? :sweatsm: :bsmilie:
Female one the photo got nude leh.

Later people come and scold me say website also put indecent exposure. :embrass:

Do you think that technology has turned against us? Internet portal like S+0Mp is like a big complain center... exposing Singaporean's actions... for example:

yesterday the news abt ppl go kelong she also wanna complain, people eat also wanna complain, ppl sleep on bus also take photo, teenagers kissing....

i personally encounted once: it was a big big crowd(CNY chinatown nightmarket), the old auntie can not wait longer so she take photo and send it out spot to that portal....

i think it is more of a control tool for us heartlanders rather then interacting and bring us together.... also cheap technology is also the reason, no one can get a hp-cam just less then $150.

had these people taken the photo ever thought of this: what would be the impact when i publish this picture? i really pity some people, they mayb to tired for the day that they fell asleep, and got taken photo of...:devil:

ok, what are your views on these technology?

Technology is not the culprit in this instance, it's the humans who use it. Stomp is a really lame website. And I despise the contributors who post defamative/kaypoh/embarassing images, etc. We really don't need more members in 'big brother' *especially* our very own citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.