do you think he would survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow really GROSS.. sad but I doubt he will live. Maybe if he was right next to the emergency entrance to the hospital he might have a chance, but he will probably bleed to death before they even transport him.

What's more interesting is what you guys will tell him if you were the ones talking to him.

Wow really GROSS.. sad but I doubt he will live. Maybe if he was right next to the emergency entrance to the hospital he might have a chance, but he will probably bleed to death before they even transport him.

What's more interesting is what you guys will tell him if you were the ones talking to him.

this one shd be him http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5f_1187419884

it's a miracle! Glad he is alive!

not him lah...the one u see is from vietnam...the one u gave is from china...;)

:sweat::embrass::embrass:

given early medical attention he should be so long as he do not lose much blood.
but it is really a pity, hopefully will never ever have to see this kind with my own eyes

given early medical attention he should be so long as he do not lose much blood.
but it is really a pity, hopefully will never ever have to see this kind with my own eyes

well, morality vs mortality, in such circumstances, if the victim holds on as much as possible, medical team will try to save them as much as possible... but given where is was cut... the cost, and his post recovery is going to be extremely tedious...

just from the looks of it, its almost impossible to 'reattach' his lower part of the body, even if they can, it will lose all functions. His urinary and intestinal excretion will be another headache after that. Then the psychological part comes later.

RIP.

i'm not too sure but i think this is fake.

first of all, i don't see any spilled guts. next there're so little blood. i expect a huge puddle of blood in such scene. and thirdly, if you noticed, there's this man with slippers who's walking up and down and he did stepped on the puddle of "blood" but there are no smudges, not even blood-stained footprints. i don't think the "blood" dried up that fast.

i don't know... i could be wrong. but this is just too good to be true.

Last edited:
Wow ... amazing that he is still conscious and talking.

I am surprised at the relatively small amount of blood loss. But I guess the force and friction of a heavy truck dragging his lower limbs could provide enough heat and pressure to cauterise his major arteries.

No guts cause he was severed from his pelvis down.

If this is fake it is a very good one !

he was cut from the pelvis... as i still saw his navel... but it is next to impossible to reattach the lower body part (he's gonna have to use a urine and **** bag after that, if he survives)... i encountered a situation like this (but not as tough as this one). a guy had both of his legs crushed when a truck ran him over, moving him to the stretcher was very tedious, as we have to check first for any signs of spinal cord injury (the guy was unconscious). for this case, spinal cord injury is out of the question coz he is moving, the people there could've put a cloth down his torso and easily carry him to a transport vehicle. from this situation though, it's probably that the guy is gonna die from severe blood loss... tough guy though!

he is in shock.

Is it real? Look very "special-effect" to me.

this is shocking,

apparently, this very brave man survived and is now learning how to walk again (with prosthesis of course...):thumbsup:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

Last edited:
apparently, this very brave man survived and is now learning how to walk again (with prosthesis of course...):thumbsup:

LiveLeak-dot-com-83568-man_cut_in_half_1_sfw.jpg

no not .... unfortunately.... this is a similar case in China and ... in 1995 there were no mobile phones with camera video recording function... the video clip seems much more recent than 1995.... very sad that the crowd and passing traffic seemed more intent on gawking and taking pics

No matter what.... my prayers go out to this poor man. This is just tragic.... both cases...

oh yeah, that guy is from vietnam... so, definitely not this one... sorry for wrong info...

Well, based on what i've learned, he can survive. But he needs treatment within an hour or so. The beauty of out veins is that most ateries have a valve system. So in an even like his legs cut off, some of the main ateries will shut of the valves.

Sometimes, have you felt that your veins are like jumping or you feel some sensation, but can't explain why? It's due to the valves in our veins.

But it's definitely going to hurt bad for him, plus the legs are totally useless. Optical nerves have been damaged and his spinal cord ripped from his legs. But this is a very rare case whereby a guy run over a truck survives, plus, his body gets cut into half. Most do not survive the impact at all. His helmet had saved him from serious head injuries. And i believe the truck must have dragged his body in the rear wheels for some distance causing they body to tear.

Kinda sad for him.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.