Do you still keep your ex-bf or gf photos?

Do you still keep photos of your ex-bf or gf?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ManWearPants

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
I am sure all of us have got photos of your ex-gf or ex-bf. Assuming that you are now in a stable relationship or married already. Will you still keep the photos of your ex?

Wow, this is a good one!

Erm... nope. Legally married for 7.5 years.

Now, this is a tough question. :sweat:

You should put it under PnP where only members can read the post. :bsmilie:

While the poll is "anonymous". If your present partner frequents this forum or knows any of the mod, I would suggest you not to participate.

Disclaimer: I bear no responsibilities to whatever consequences that will happen to your present relationship if you participate in this thread/discussion.

Last edited:
I love these options:

Yes, the photos are the trophy of my conquests
Yes, my ex are very rich now. The photos may come in useful in future
Yes, his/her kids look like me. I want to have evidence that we are once together

I wonder how many ppl will tick those. :bsmilie:

sneeze.
wanna throw, but find it hard to throw. especially when ur on ur first time only hahaha...

I know the feeling.
Ask someone else to throw for you... maid, mother, brother, etc.

my mum is epic. i put a notepad my ex gf wrote in fully into a box, and then throw into my room bin.

i thought that was the last i saw it.

1 month later, i asked my mum where is my homework notebook (i said notebook for short) she somehow managed to bring out that notepad:)

its HAUNTING ME

now i left it to lie in my drawer.

my mum is epic. i put a notepad my ex gf wrote in fully into a box, and then throw into my room bin.

i thought that was the last i saw it.

1 month later, i asked my mum where is my homework notebook (i said notebook for short) she somehow managed to bring out that notepad:)

its HAUNTING ME

WAH your mum power~! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes i still do have their pics. I still do have their letters and items they gave me. I even showed it to my gf and she sees it. We've been together for the last 5 years 8months and ive really moved on with my life. when i look at the pics i just laugh and thank god for giving me the wonderful lessons in life about pain , love , disappointments, broken heart nad life itself.. :)

wooooo i"m so inexpetienced in this ot a bit anyone can tell me why ppl will break up if you have e perienced this before

its HAUNTING ME

Bro, you really gotta "accidentally" get rid of 'em.

1994 broke up
1999 I "accidentally" got rid of all letters frm my 1st love.
2009 (after 2 years married) I still got the chill down my spine when I chance upon her in facebook.

Darn the internet.

Can't imagine what would happen if I still let those letters lie somewhere in my closet.

I am sure all of us have got photos of your ex-gf or ex-bf. Assuming that you are now in a stable relationship or married already. Will you still keep the photos of your ex?

what if my ex is her:

this is the moment of betrayal..............

she left me.............

4742645790_dc1bda3ffc.jpg

for a lorry

Bro, you really gotta "accidentally" get rid of 'em.

1994 broke up
1999 I "accidentally" got rid of all letters frm my 1st love.
2009 (after 2 years married) I still got the chill down my spine when I chance upon her in facebook.

Darn the internet.

Can't imagine what would happen if I still let those letters lie somewhere in my closet.

:) its human to have such feelings haha;)
it sucks especially when ur ex is doing SO WELL and u arent. makes u feel totally useless :sweat:

no, no longer keep them.. i find it just makes it harder to move on if you do. sooner or later you just have to rite..

haha... yup. they're all in my work laptop. so whenever i need to dig up images i see her face.
yup... she just broke up with me last week

wooooo i"m so inexpetienced in this ot a bit anyone can tell me why ppl will break up if you have e perienced this before

You never heard of the quote?

因误会而结识,因了解而分开。。。。。。

Pple get together bcoz of mis-understandings, they separate bcoz of understandings..

the longer you get together, the more you learn about each other.