Do you squint your other eye when you look thru the VF?

Do you squint your other eye when u look thru the VF?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
renegade150 said:
actually if u use ur left eye, ur whole face tend to be in contact with the camera body. imagine ur nose oil on ur buttons. EW.

nope it never happens to me even though i always use the left eye to see through the VF. because the thumb is always around that area and it acts as a "temporaily blocker". but when my friends try out and using their left eye, the nose oil will appear on the lcd protecter. oh man

knpan said:
nope it never happens to me even though i always use the left eye to see through the VF. because the thumb is always around that area and it acts as a "temporaily blocker". but when my friends try out and using their left eye, the nose oil will appear on the lcd protecter. oh man
If I use my left eye, my head will pan a bit to the right. I am afraid later I will get neck problem :sweat: :think: :confused: . Not comfortable...

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
If I use my left eye, my head will pan a bit to the right. I am afraid later I will get neck problem :sweat: :think: :confused: . Not comfortable...

Regards,
Arto.

that wouldnt be, as your arms move, not your head switching position.

Used to, but training not to now ever since I used a nikon DK-17m with rubber eye cup adapted to my 350D viewfinder. The view is much bigger and more comfortable now.:sweat:

In the beginning, yes. But now didn't even notice whether I squint or not. It's more of 2nd nature to look through the VF now....:bsmilie:

Hmm... :think: .

Maybe must use those pirate's one eye closer when take photos :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

renegade150 said:
actually if u use ur left eye, ur whole face tend to be in contact with the camera body. imagine ur nose oil on ur buttons. EW.
Need to buy blotting paper to clean camera lor.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.