Do you sleep with a bolster?

Do you sleep with a bolster?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird... i wonder if jedi training tells u to switch on ur LS only AFTER you tele-k it to your hand...

should have another option to choose from
"good to have but not die die need one"

;)

Erm, from some of the comments on IRC over the past few months one wonders if a few aren't sleeping with the faeries though :devil:

Saw some articles years back... it stated that those pple who hug or need a bolster or a pillow in order to sleep are pple who lack of sense of security... hmmhmmm how true is this ???? :dunno:

Some how quite true to me. I need my pillow in order to sleep... and me sometimes feel unsecure... ;p

Originally posted by Corvette
Saw some articles years back... it stated that those pple who hug or need a bolster or a pillow in order to sleep are pple who lack of sense of security... hmmhmmm how true is this ???? :dunno:

Some how quite true to me. I need my pillow in order to sleep... and me sometimes feel unsecure... ;p

err.... can sleep without, but it's best to have one, especially one that you've used long time. :D

Erm, I sleep with a bolster, pillows blankets....

And when I wake up, all of them are all over the place.. :D

Hmm..
To be a little "bo Liao"..
For those people that are married, do you still hug your bolsters / whatever, or do you hug your partner... ?

Originally posted by SNAG
Hmm..
To be a little "bo Liao"..
For those people that are married, do you still hug your bolsters / whatever, or do you hug your partner... ?

Wouldn't that make your limbs numb after a while? :dent:

I'm curious too...are bolsters popular with gals or is it juz a guy thing? ;p

ooh i love my bolster...

doc just kicks his off his bed

:D

do u prefer soft or firm bolsters?

The only reason I sleep with a bolster is because my hip and knees hurt when i don't use it when sleeping sideways (my knees always hit each other and somehow this hurts, as well as my hips). I am not using a bolster when sleeping on my back. My mother used to use a bolster too, my father too.

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.