Do you see "it"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

I don't know whether I should post this photo here or not.

The other night while waiting for my turn in a barber shop, I took a few photos inside it.

One of the photos turned out to look like this. Lucky I previewed the photos and didn't stay any longer after I saw what I saw:

barber.jpg

why you never put scary ger ger kneeling down in cemetery, that would be even more win.

The other night while waiting for my turn in a barber shop, I took a few photos inside it.

One of the photos turned out to look like this. Lucky I previewed the photos and didn't stay any longer after I saw what I saw:

barber.jpg

See wat? :dunno:

:eek: uncle sion went to this barber to trim your hair??

this is indeed quite scary. the kettle on the table is a household accident waiting to happen!

BurnPreventionPoster.jpg

the ghost seriously need a hair cut.

but after the hair cut, short hair where got scary? :bsmilie:

Haha panda. Woah im happy i never take this kind of pictures before >.>

barber.jpg

I don't blame you !!!!

That barber scares the SH*T out of me ......

:bigeyes:

If you've never seen a ghost before, how would you know what it looked like? Based on those that appear on tv/movie?

....oh thought it looked like Marge Simpson in a white top waiting for her turn at the barber's

Status
Not open for further replies.