Do you read local newspaper?

Do you read local newspapers?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newspaper of course will read and must read

BUT LOCAL newspaper u read for wat????

Look, if Clubsnap moderators here practice censorship on the supposedly free Internet, how is the powderful unopposed gahmen not tempted to only say what they want us to hear, condescendingly put sometimes as being good for us ...

our mods here do not act on gahmen's behalf. firstly, got no membership cost. secondly, they "patrol their premises" so other can enjoy their stay here. keeping it from decending to anarchy.

for every unpleasant feedback from forumers improvements were made. sort of like using freeware, its not perfect. but patches are made along the way. hey could have just do away with certain sections that proved most problematic.

any oppositing views are welcomed. :) not facts, just my personal opinions. :embrass:

& with this post i am OTing....

yes
use your head
don't believe everything you hear see or read

our mods here do not act on gahmen's behalf. firstly, got no membership cost. secondly, they "patrol their premises" so other can enjoy their stay here. keeping it from decending to anarchy.

for every unpleasant feedback from forumers improvements were made. sort of like using freeware, its not perfect. but patches are made along the way. hey could have just do away with certain sections that proved most problematic.

any oppositing views are welcomed. :) not facts, just my personal opinions. :embrass:

& with this post i am OTing....
think u miss my point

Eh.. So the likes of Sudan and Sierra Leone has more press freedom than us??! :think:

Yes, I don't feel good if I dun read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.