Do you read in the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

This may sound a bit strange.

I have been collecting magazine cut-outs, catalogue pages or print-outs from the net. They are photos which interest me and which I think there is something I could learn from them e.g. the composition, lighting techniques or concepts etc.

I put them together in a 100-page clear sheets in a folder. Everytime I go to the toilet I drag it along to have a flip.

A most productive learning lesson in 10-15 minutes. I guess as something is coming out of your body, there is room to add in some visual stimulus. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

All the time! :bsmilie:

Ahhh, I just finished shooting 100 toilets bowls last weekend, never seen so many toilet bowls in my life before.

Must read or else nothing will come out... :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Ahhh, I just finished shooting 100 toilets bowls last weekend, never seen so many toilet bowls in my life before.

Now you can start counting the money.:bsmilie:

I think I've seen a photo someone shot of a toilet bowl full of slides! A photographer's creative diarrhoea?

Astin said:

You shoot toilet bowls for wat?

You mean shoot INTO the toilet bowl or shoot as in take photographs? :p :p

wha! 10-15 mins, so long!

Sion said:
This may sound a bit strange.

I have been collecting magazine cut-outs, catalogue pages or print-outs from the net. They are photos which interest me and which I think there is something I could learn from them e.g. the composition, lighting techniques or concepts etc.

I put them together in a 100-page clear sheets in a folder. Everytime I go to the toilet I drag it along to have a flip.

A most productive learning lesson in 10-15 minutes. I guess as something is coming out of your body, there is room to add in some visual stimulus. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Big Kahuna said:
Do that all the time.....I sometime surf CS with my notebook while doing big business at home :D
Dis one lagi power.... One big power one drop in and splash, the water wun hit ur laptop? :bigeyes:

Anyway, I do read. Manga, magazines and what have u.

Big Kahuna said:
Do that all the time.....I sometime surf CS with my notebook while doing big business at home :D

it's time for the poopie smilies.;p

Would be tempting just to sit there after you're done, and continue looking at pictures.

i read the 'today' paper in the mornings

i have my stacks of nat geos and magazines all over my toilet

i read quite well in the toilet... since young..haha

oh yea.. toilet literature - the best form of education.
parents should encourage the kids to read whilst shitting.
toilets can also double up as a library.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
reachme2003 said:
wha! 10-15 mins, so long!

Ha ha maybe 10-15 mins a bit of an exageration.

A long time ago a doctor told me not to go and sit on the toilet bowl unless I had the urge. Since then I always heed his advise.

If we look at a photo that impresses us the first time. We say wow! and promptly forget about it. If we look at it again again, we'll find out something more about it.

I think it'a an idea to build a book shelve for photographic books beside the toilet bowl low enough to reach while sitting down there. :bsmilie:

I read my lecture notes for today's exam. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.