Do you print out photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin77

Nov 28, 2004
Go film shop or use home printers?
Which is the good value for money budget photo printer?

After u printed out, do you put in album or paste them on the wall?
Just curious.

I would print at home and at print shop. :)

which is cheaper?
which quality better?

Hi sin77,

I got a Canon Selphy CP720 as a present. I don't print photos all the time, but I think it's pretty good and produces great images for memory keepsake eg. your own or giving your friends.

I don't know if I'm allowed to disclose price here, but I think it's between 200 to 300. The only thing I dislike is it's hideous green colour profile. I've calibrated the printout settings, it's much better now but if you compare it with your display monitor, it's still slightly green.

hi sin77 , well i normally keep it in my com , only print on my canon selpy 510 at time when i find photos that are interested but will put it on my wall , i ver selom will put on album , as for printing at photo shop will only do that when my client need it . other then that it always on my com .

i keep everything in computer and never print out eversince started to go digital.
But now i see computer see until sick of it, so wanted to keep either in small handy albums or stick on wall.

So normally is how much to print at shop?
At suntec the fuji shop want to charge me 50cts per piece (min. 10pcs).
Is it ex or not?

Oh btw how u stick on wall?
Blutag, pins?

Print A4 on my Epson R800
Either Ilford Pearl or Epson SemiGloss
My workhorse printed almost 150 pieces
Love the quality, haven gotten one from the shops to do a comparision but i am satisfied.
Slightly cheaper than what the shops offer.

Album everything, and a few hanging

Ryan

if pasting on wall, should i go for matt or glossy?

Re: Do you print out photos?
i keep everything in computer and never print out eversince started to go digital.
But now i see computer see until sick of it, so wanted to keep either in small handy albums or stick on wall.

So normally is how much to print at shop?
At suntec the fuji shop want to charge me 50cts per piece (min. 10pcs).
Is it ex or not?

Oh btw how u stick on wall?
Blutag, pins?

What size were you asking for?
3R?

I print my photos at home with my Canon Selphy printer and paste it on my 3M board on my wall. :D

I use a Canon Selphy CP720 to print if i need them urgently or else i send to shop as they do better printing in terms of quality!

better or not i duno.
But at home we can print waterproof, at shop non-waterproof.

ive got a canon selphy cp720 , a kodak easyshare printer. between the canon and easy share, not muich difference.

bought the cp720 cartridge + paper @$30 for 108 pieces. so .. do your maths..

i also print at home. owning an epson r230 an cx3900, with the r230 using CIS , printing is a breeze. actually.. the only reason why i had the cp720 was i bought on impulse.
nevertheless.. prinitng at shops seems better sometimes

slightly bigger than palm size is what? 4R?

3R is 3.5 inch by 5 inch, roughly 8.9cm by 12.7cm
4R is 4 inch by 6 inch, roughly 10.16cm by 15.24cm

so how big is your palm?

3R, 4R about the same to me.
Its not those big ones anyway.

If it's just a few prints, I will use my home photo printer. If alot, i will just send to my nearby photolab to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.