Do you prefer the new or the old Macbook/Pro design?

Do you prefer the new or old Macbook Pro and Macbook design?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
look very 'pc' to me.

quite dissappointed with the specs though. after such a long time the only things that is upgraded is the graphic card. but price is better now. hope there is some promotion this weekend on the macbook. free apple care would seal the deal.

just the new graphic card and an easier option for upgrading HDDs is enough for me. damn my 12" managed to survive until now.

The new MacBok is a bargain! Was just watching the keynote. Too many new toys to entice limited means and cash

The look of the new machines reminds me so much of the electronics of the 1970s, cheap and flashy. Of course, the iMac and the new 24 inch display shares the look.

One thing that truly bothers me is the lack of a matte display option on the MacBook Pro.

No FireWire 400, on both the MB and MBP. Something important to note for those currently using FW 400 drives...I'm one of them, so I'm sticking to my aluminium I guess.

The new for me but well got to agree on the similarity of it.:)

i got my old version of macbook pro for 600 bucks less original price plus free upgrade to 4gb ram.

if you ask me, that's a real bargain and its powerful enough for any photog work already...

i got my old version of macbook pro for 600 bucks less original price plus free upgrade to 4gb ram.

if you ask me, that's a real bargain and its powerful enough for any photog work already...

yea, i just got the prev gen of mbp new for 2.48k. Sweet deal if u ask me!

What's up with the glossy screens Steve? Cutting cost ey? Damn I hate those glossy screen...

I just tried it. The unibody design is really very solid. The new trackpad is actually very usable and functional. In fact, it is very nice to use.

I like the new one but New Macbook do not have firewire.

Status
Not open for further replies.