Do You Prefer Son or Daughter More?

Do You Prefer Son or Daughter More?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Do You Prefer/Like Son or Daughter More?
I like daughters more because when they are mischievous they are really cute, but not sons, they really make me headache.

If you have a son and turns out to be like (what's his name? the Indian cross dressing comedian in Boom Boom Room) then you also have a daughter so no need to choose.

If you have a son and turns out to be like (what's his name? the Indian cross dressing comedian in Boom Boom Room) then you also have a daughter so no need to choose.

Son is better.

It's easier for a man to dress like a woman.

Sometimes more beautiful than a woman. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I observed that gals tend to like sons and guys tend to like daughters generally.

daughter! dun need go NS + reservist. if not that, either gender will do.

if the parents' not up to scratch, any kid would turn out as crap!

I observed that gals tend to like sons and guys tend to like daughters generally.

Its natural mah. Boys like girls and girls likes boys and thats why got mommy's boy and daddy's girl.

preferance could find its root in cultural bias... :thumbsd:

To TS, sorry, but I think you don't really know what you are talking about. Yes, boys can be naughty, bratty, but girls can be very petulant and prima donna also. And don't forget the potential problems girls can also present when they approach their teenage years.

For me, as long as my child is born healthy and normal, I don't much care about anything else. (And yes, although I'm ethnic Chinese, "carrying on the family name" isn't of much importance to me.)

well i would say one boy and one girl is ideal combination,as both are truly different from day 1 they join you :).both are fun to have .

I would say boys are more destructive in nature while young and girls are more understanding less agressive..very loving and quite sensitive from a very small age.

both are different ..i think while a girl is young its very easy to manage and exactly opposite for boys.

Cheers
Sdhir

I voted daughter because I am expecting one soon.... before that I wanted a son :)

Do You Prefer/Like Son or Daughter More?
I like daughters more because when they are mischievous they are really cute, but not sons, they really make me headache.
Rafael, please grow up....
son or daughter .... either way, he/she is your child. They are not toys, and you shouldn't like them more or less base on their cuteness or any other reasons .... it's so ancient, so retard to think like this. :nono:
If one decides to have a child, one must accept responsibilities to be a guardian till he/she is an adult. What if one's daughter turns out to be not cute, or handicapped? :think: Will you like her less?

Son is better.

It's easier for a man to dress like a woman.

Sometimes more beautiful than a woman. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

then i must have seen many beautiful sons when i went phuket recently

2517161057_7f9359b243.jpg

2517161063_97cf74eb6f.jpg

chio tar bor...

haha these are the most beautiful ones at the show..just ask them to keep quiet haha..at least these two were smart enough not to talk loudly. i dont mind having a workshop shoot too..

maybe go thailand bring them in..cash cows from thailand :D

Wow, seems like an overwhelming response for daughters. Should be pretty easy to get daughters though... read somewhere that if the mother gets stressed out during pregnancy, it's more likely for the child to be conceived as a daughter.

haha these are the most beautiful ones at the show..just ask them to keep quiet haha..at least these two were smart enough not to talk loudly. i dont mind having a workshop shoot too..

maybe go thailand bring them in..cash cows from thailand :D

This would be an exotic shoot. Maybe even can fly a group of guys here to thailand to shoot them. :light:

Status
Not open for further replies.