Do you own one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darakusan

Oct 30, 2007
East
flickr.com

Dug out a more then 15yrs old tamiya from my box :bsmilie: Do you all still have yours around?
Those were the days where we assembled tamiyas and bring it out for a race with the neighbourhood kids.. Ah... nostalgic :)

#1 Dash 1 Emperor!
3280032439_7e69f1d91e_o.jpg

yeah, used to have one back then. think i had another 2 more tho i cannot remember the names now...i remembered we could buy parts / accessories to mod the car. :D

Dug out a more then 15yrs old tamiya from my box :bsmilie: Do you all still have yours around?
Those were the days where we assembled tamiyas and bring it out for a race with the neighbourhood kids.. Ah... nostalgic :)

#1 Dash 1 Emperor!
3280032439_7e69f1d91e_o.jpg

woah nice.... i have one still. can i post it here too?

yeah, used to have one back then. think i had another 2 more tho i cannot remember the names now...i remembered we could buy parts / accessories to mod the car. :D

Yeah those were the days of "zheng" our car haha

wow!!Tamiya!:D
memories:

woah nice.... i have one still. can i post it here too?

Do go ahead! =)

Oh my ! :eek:

i think 8 years ago i bought the Dash 1 @ $80.

Its for collection only. but now , i dont know where i put it ever since i move house.

Find it out to take some pic and post it here also :bsmilie:

lol.. i used to have them too.. wah.. this emperor is vintage stuff.. haha..

photographically do watch the blown highlights though.. =)

haha yeah vintage, still got a few others in the box, maybe take them out to take some shots too.

Point noted on the highlights, i actually purposely created the blown highlights to make the white standout, guess i overdid it :embrass:

will dig my one out later...hehe

Haaa, mine an Engress...

nice.. lol.. wheres the all time fave AVANTE??

LOL due to the fact that Avante (Black special) was the all time fave during that time... my pocket does not allow me to get one as it was very expensive :bsmilie:

Anyone with Avante (Tamiya) please post a pic here too~

Ah. I still have them! But.... The "bodies" are all missing. So, the emperor doesn't look like emperor anymore. hahaha.

I had Avante Black Special...Terra Scorcher...those were the days...

Tamiya is re-releasing the classic cars but with different chassis...even the Dash Series also have....they also offer as a set even...:)

oh my! i still had mine around, in actual fact i had the whole series, like emperor and its fellow counterparts!

wah i got alot of tamiyas still around! can i post too??? dun wanna bu qing zi lai hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.