Do you own a laptop?

do u own a laptop?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought mine at student rate... Celeron laptop at $2.8k 4 years back... now, not even entry level for programming! Sighz~!

ya.. Uni will give special price for students to buy..

i don't really need a laptop... so didn't get it.

Hi

I own a laptop. My laptop was bought from my Poly. At the laptop work well but when my sch start it start to have problems. In my year 1 first semaster my laptop has repair for 2 times. In year 2 first semaster I have no choice to change my laptop OS from Win ME to XP. Because the laptop is not stable using Win ME. My Laptop hard disk have damage without reason and have to change the whole hard disk. The service is suck and they are very very slow. They will give all kind of reasons for begin slow. The brand is Toshiba. Dont buy this brand. You will regret. My grade for this brand is 0 mark. They are not fit to service people.

I own 2 laptops, a toshiba one bought in 1998, P2, 233Mhz...for $4K+++....still working very well, but weighs a ton...the second one is a temporary laptop issued by my company till i get the new one....but then, both works really well.....

I think the newer Toshiba ones are not that good...but trust me...if you have bought the series I;ve gotten (an all grey, 3.6kg, 12.1, screen, 1st generation P2), you will find it going and going and going....

i got a G3 900mhz iBook combo drive :blah:

acer 342T bought way in 2000.... aniwae its been dying since then. had to replace a heap of things incl. motherboard already. once i graduate its gonna be retired. :)

TITANIUMLEE said:
... The brand is Toshiba. Dont buy this brand. You will regret. My grade for this brand is 0 mark. They are not fit to service people...

I thought they service laptop and not people???

I think i agree that Toshiba is slow in their service. It was only when I raised my voice that they agree to let me buy additional RAM on the day before Chinese New Year...hee..hee..hee...actually, can't blame them then...who wants to work just before chinese new year...ha ha ha....

zerofour said:
i got a G3 900mhz iBook combo drive :blah:

i got a G4 PowerBook supadrive :blah:

with loads of RAm..... double blah... ! :blah:

and a bigger screen than yours... blah! :blah:

and my pet tortise talks!!! BLAH!

and the air i breathe is fresher!

and the water i drink is nicer...!!

and the rain at my house is wetter!!!!!

and the screen i look at is more than 72dpi!! maybe not. BUT BLAH!!

and its mine...... triple blah! :blah:

ok thats enuff of wanking... :embrass: i shy.

:lovegrin:

Got an acer 330 series bought 4 yrs ago.. but USB cannot work can only used for mouse :cry:

Another Powerbook G4 user here with all the bells and whistles. :thumbsup:
Macs kick ass! :thumbsup: :blah:

i puasa the the whole year to get one....
be getting a better one... gotta puasa 2 or 3 years....but dunno when to start..
i think gotta to put my pc on my lap liow...

Proud owner of the IBM T41 Centrino 1.4... got it for 3.2k, use to own a IBM X21 (really small and handy, good for travel ), sad have to sell it to finance my new T41

3 Yrs International warranty (parts and labour) leh... can throw here throw there... Kong liao, sent back to IBM and get new parts... kekekekek... last time had my X21, sent it for service twice, once for new keyboard once for new LCD... yea yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.