Do you own 2 camera systems?

USM

Apr 25, 2002
Good day Ladies & Gentlemen :D

I just want to find out from the fellow brothers and sisters - "Do you own 2 camera systems"? :think:

Examples are :

1) Canon and Nikon

2) Canon & Minolta

Canon & Contax

nikon canon bronica mamiya xpan

nikon will be soon gone and bronica is on it's way out.
if you're interested in a bronica set, PM me :)

cheers

olympus canon nikon

U all want to count P&S in too?

If yes: Canon-Sony-Pentax-Kodak

having 2 cameras from different brand, doesn't mean you own 2 camera system. One full system IMO is you have a full range of lenses to cover many different purpose of shooting.

Canon (film & digital), Mamiya (645 & 67) & Leica

amateur_photographer said:
having 2 cameras from different brand, doesn't mean you own 2 camera system. One full system IMO is you have a full range of lenses to cover many different purpose of shooting.

You are right buddy. :) We shouldn't include P & S cams.

A system generally means that you have at least one SLR/DSLR, a couple lenses (prime or zoom) and a flash, and so on.

Canon 500 & Mamiya 7

Well i think the post was for CSers who own 2 systems and not 2 Full Systems. A system is a system right? :think:

A full range of lens is also subjective. If my interests don't lie in sports or nature, i may not need a long telephoto.

Sorry about ranting....no offence meant. :what:

USM said:
You are right buddy. :) We shouldn't include P & S cams.

A system generally means that you have at least one SLR/DSLR, a couple lenses (prime or zoom) and a flash, and so on.
Oh, like dis ah?

If dat's the case, den I dun own any camera systems.

Only got 1 300D, 1 EFS 18-55, 1 50mm f/1.8, 1 EF 70-300.

I suppose dat doesn't even count as "1 full system"? :dunno:

Yes, that's consider as 1 system; the Canon system.

wow, you should aim to get the 55-200mm, thus your system would cover from 18mm-200mm, currently got lobang lah

Oh, like dis ah?

If dat's the case, den I dun own any camera systems.

Only got 1 300D, 1 EFS 18-55, 1 50mm f/1.8, 1 EF 70-300.

I suppose dat doesn't even count as "1 full system"? :dunno:

how many of us here have the FULL RANGE of lenses? anyone have the canon ef 1200mm? ;p

DSLR - Nikon D70 (Use it All Purpose)

Canon - SLR EOS500/ 75mm WA Lens/75-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens/Tamron 90mm Macro 1:1 lens. (Used it on range shoot & macro-graphy)

Canon - PnS A75 D-Cam (Party camera, all occasion where SLR/DSLR looks odd)

Olympus - PNS 35mm (Use it on trips as backup for my D-cam/DSLR)

Vintage - Kodak Retiba Ib (1954s) Direct Viewfinder mechanical camera (Use it on BnW photography, for color film too on extreme cold wether condition as it have no electrical part, it will not fail. Also for street photography as it's discreet with minimal shutter sound)

Vintage - AGFA Karat IV (1954s) Rangefinder mechanical camera (Use it on BnW photography, for color film too on extreme cold wether condition as it have no electrical part, it will not fail, Also for street photography as it's discreet with minimal shutter sound)

That's about all in my 'Amoury' but i'm expanding my range soon.