Do you carry your gf's bag???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Potter

Jun 30, 2005
Hogwarts
Come boys, let's do a survey!!!

You mind carrying your gf or wife's handbag or bag???

been doing it for the last 10 yrs plus...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

rugged one, yes. hello kitty, NO :bsmilie:

the return of the innane question thread by HP :bsmilie:

sometimes we swap bags for fun when i complain mine heavy :p ... then she will take for only .......3-5mins ? :p haha

Some girls don't like men to carry because they feel that their handbags are something personal. Better to get those type of gfs.

This Potter needs training... :bsmilie:

camera bag, bagpack, luggage bag, yes.

anything feminine is a big no no! (i disallow. don't make him manly.)

Some girls don't like men to carry because they feel that their handbags are something personal. Better to get those type of gfs.

Better don't carry a girl's handbag. Because in it may contain axe, knife, rat poison, rope, chain, explosive, hooks, whip, hammer etc.

Most girls I know would not want their bf/husband/men to carry their bags because they realize it looks ridiculous. I have asked this question a few times and the reply has been "I would not want you to carry my bag because it will make you look ridiculous." I appreciate these kind of girls and I think girls should STOP expecting their men to carry their handbags. For those of you who are already in that habit or has been forced into that habit, if can escape, then escape, if not, no choice lor...better to look ridiculous than to have cold war afterwards right??

Most girls I know would not want their bf/husband/men to carry their bags because they realize it looks ridiculous. I have asked this question a few times and the reply has been "I would not want you to carry my bag because it will make you look ridiculous." I appreciate these kind of girls and I think girls should STOP expecting their men to carry their handbags. For those of you who are already in that habit or has been forced into that habit, if can escape, then escape, if not, no choice lor...better to look ridiculous than to have cold war afterwards right??

U can run, but u can't hide from Bagman... :bsmilie:

That's my experience as well :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.