Do you migth to selling your photos?

rain5533

Apr 14, 2009
S'pore, JB
www.flickr.com
Hi, just go for something discuss into this topic.

In the google can be found some website is provide your photos to be the standard required and selling for everyone who needed it and just buy from the seller agreement as copyright photos and grain for side income.

Cause usually we know how to take the right pictures but at the end still keep in backup drive.

Thanks.

if you are talking about stock photos agencies, whether is licence under rights management or royalty free, it is not easy even for a professional.

the standard are very high nowadays, photographers are competing against professionals, long gone are the days which you can dump some photos shot during outings from you harddisc and still able to make some money.

for serious stock shooters, have to work very hard in shooting contents which agencies are looking for, and only can see some results after a few years, most people give up within a year of two, cos they won't even able to make $50 after a year of trying.

the top earners I realized are those that started out taking cute images of toys and simple items lying around the house .... makes you wonder

ed9119 said:
the top earners I realized are those that started out taking cute images of toys and simple items lying around the house .... makes you wonder

cute sell? or simple sell. wonder who the crowd?

30% commission? I don't think so, newbies only get 15-20%.

unless you are an exclusive artist or have tones of downloads to rise to higher level commission.

in stock photography, you won't see results instantly, you have to put in a lot of hard work persistently and only see some fruits after a few years,
I always say, it is a full time work and part time income.

if i sell nude maybe earn faster..... especially sion one lol

Hi, just go for something discuss into this topic.

In the google can be found some website is provide your photos to be the standard required and selling for everyone who needed it and just buy from the seller agreement as copyright photos and grain for side income.

Cause usually we know how to take the right pictures but at the end still keep in backup drive.

Thanks.

Why not? If you have the passion.

:)