Do you make your own breakfast?

Do you make your own breakfast?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
I do, sometimes sandwiches, sometimes salads. :)

sometimes, depends on what I can find in the fridge :bsmilie:

i dont usually eat breakfast...

but if i do, then i eat cereal lor.. quite lazy actually. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

simplicity_ said:
i dont usually eat breakfast...

but if i do, then i eat cereal lor.. quite lazy actually. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I used to not have breakfast too, until I read from a website saying that it is unhealthy, then I start to eat breakfast. :)

cereals, french toast, egg salad (until the recent ban...sigh), tuna salad... etc. The most extravagantly decadent breakfast i ever made was a 3 layered pastrami, cheese and salami sandwich, on buttered toast.

Drudkh said:
I used to not have breakfast too, until I read from a website saying that it is unhealthy, then I start to eat breakfast. :)

very true, can dont take other meals but breakfast die die must take.
One of the reason is that when the gastric juice has nothing to digest, it will start eating into your gastric, which results into ulcers or even cancer over prolong period.

i make breakfast for my little girl

i try to eat if possible , but i only like bread.
cannot eat too heavy breakfast if not lunch can't eat .. :)

renegade said:
haven't figured out how to make ciggies ... :(
go downstairs, grab some dried leaves, roll them with a small piece of paper, maybe that should work. :eek:

I seldom eat breakfast.

Weekdays I would rather sleep later than to wake up early and cook/eat breakfast. Weekends by the time I wake up, it will be almost lunch!
;p

Drudkh said:

Not too sure about this too. But frankly speaking, I have not been eating breakfast since young. So far, I think I am quite healthy lor. I am seldom sick or on MC. My attendance in school is almost 100% and for my NS also. And for my 4 years of work, my only MC was because of a sprained ankle.

:)

Weekdays:
Usually toasted bread and tea-o.
Sometimes cereals if I am in a hurry.
If I have time then fry an egg or some sausages. :D

Weekends:
Go hawker centre and eat. :9
Or fast food breakfast.

I usually skip breakfast but I still tell my kids that breakfast is still the most important meal of the day so they should not skip it at all! :bsmilie:

The irony of being of a teacher ... :confused:

icer said:
Not too sure about this too. But frankly speaking, I have not been eating breakfast since young. So far, I think I am quite healthy lor. I am seldom sick or on MC. My attendance in school is almost 100% and for my NS also. And for my 4 years of work, my only MC was because of a sprained ankle.

:)
can qualify in the World's Guiness Record? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.