Do You Look Like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
So, what sort of stance do you take when you're out shooting? (These are not my shots, someone sent them to me and I thought I'd share. I did spend hours thinking of those captions though) Enjoy...

Bend and Smile?
medium.jpg

Hot Leather? (Btw, her bag would make a great L lens carrier)
medium.jpg

Crouching Canon Hidden Tamron?
medium.jpg

Let's see how my pants stitches hold?
medium.jpg

Spandex Stretch?
medium.jpg

Where's the Potty?

medium.jpg

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: I luv this. Gonna be more self-conscious when taking pics. Hurray for LCDs.

hauahuahuhauhauahuhauhauahua no wonder we're the ones behind the camera.. (most of the times -we hope-)

Do we look like that when we shoot? Great humor Terence. BTW this is in China right? Saw plenty of that when I was in Shanghai recently.

interesting poses.... bet we sometimes look like that!!! :embrass:

:D

all trained at Shao Lin Temple?

jbma said:
Do we look like that when we shoot? Great humor Terence. BTW this is in China right? Saw plenty of that when I was in Shanghai recently.

jbma said:

Thanks, but I didn't shoot them. They are from China from the looks of it. Never thought this sort of subject matter could be so funny. Must look out for more opportunities during my travels. :)

Wakakaka! *faints* :bsmilie:

So which one is you?
:p

Terence said:
So, what sort of stance do you take when you're out shooting? (These are not my shots, someone sent them to me and I thought I'd share. I did spend hours thinking of those captions though) Enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.