Do you listen to what CSers tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far i have not kena any BBB virus yet....heng! :sweat:

:bsmilie:

Be your own man lah... why must listen to others?

Do you listen to what CSers tell you? Will you change your actions and let them influence your way of thinking?

Sorry, I missed that. Could you say that again.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

it all depends...on

who tells me,
what he says,
how he says it.

:bsmilie:

Depends on individual case lor.
For eg. I bought my AA battery charger because a lot of people say it's good, and so far, they're right.
You have to read and think, then decide for yourself. If you never listen to what other people say, then very hard to learn anything new.

Do you listen to what CSers tell you? Will you change your actions and let them influence your way of thinking?
my informers told me that a lot of CS members do not even listen to their parents or lecturers and you thiink they will listen to the uncles here? ....:think:

Well... I dun listen to 1 single person's comments or info for the gospel truth.

But I do rely on getting more information from a collective group. It makes my decision making a lil easier....

listen to ur inner voice.

CS

CS

CS

welcome to the dark side :devil:

not loud enuff... the D200 chanting was not enticing enuff... need a louder cheer... maybe from the CEO of Nikon... hehe...

DCA - I give u free D2Xs
DCA - I give u free full range of lenses
DCA - I give u free full range of flash

not loud enuff... the D200 chanting was not enticing enuff... need a louder cheer... maybe from the CEO of Nikon... hehe...

DCA - I give u free D2Xs
DCA - I give u free full range of lenses
DCA - I give u free full range of flash

CS

CS

CS

you know you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.