do you like your photos ......

what tone do you like your photo to be ??

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xziredmp

Oct 21, 2006
Singapore
I hope to know the preference of our local photographers.

preference as in whether you like your photos in warm colours / tone, neutral or cool ?

personally i like my photos to have a very warm colour.... :D

what say the rest.

For me, I am depending on my mood. Do not really have a preference, but rather according to the picture. :)

depends on the elements in the picture

for example, if you have a very happy girl jumping in your photo (not that i have any people in mine)

would you like her in cool tones, or warm tones? :bsmilie:

Where's the greyscale black and white option? :bsmilie: I usually shoot and process shots to B&W, depending on the overall emotion of the picture heh..

I chose warm, because it's a common trend in all of my pics-- I love to PP them to be slightly warmer.

warm and cool convey different feelings, emotion and mood, so it depends what you want to tell your viewer about your photos.

no one solution fix all.

some people have a preference mah... like having a favourite candy flavour doesn't mean you won't eat other candy :)

My current preference is for saturated colours and high(er) contrast b&w ... Dunno how to choose an option from the above. Neutral bah? :bsmilie:

i would say it depends on situation.

but most of the time is contrasty and saturated colours

Depends on the mood I want in the photo...... but I mostly perfer Warmer..... ;)

Most of the time warm for me.
Unless the situation calls for something cold and frigid!

Ryan

I think its depending on the pictures i took and the feelings that it is suppose to portray. But most of the time i shoot warm pictures so yeah, warm mostly...

i like warm. in fact i actually liked the 'golden' look of shots taken indoors under tungsten lighting, without changing WB as i should. but others are quick to point out its a no-no. the fact is, that was how i saw the scene when i took the pic (eg, hotel lobby/atrium/ballroom) and it gives a warm cosy feeling. well its my personal preference, but sometimes i feel rules should not be strictly adhered to just becos its been laid down.

Status
Not open for further replies.