Do you like to receive present?

Do you like to receive present?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcf

Apr 10, 2005
270 degree of Singapore
Is it just me? Not that I don't like to receive present, but I hate to crack my head to think of what present to buy and got to buy the present as return, especially christmas present. If just receive without obligation to return the favour, that would be nice. If I buy present for other, I don't expect them to return the favour also.

hmm.. depends is who give la.. but so far i've never been caught in the 'dunno wad to buy' situation before. cos i rarely rarely receive any presents. :bsmilie:

Is it just me? Not that I don't like to receive present, but I hate to crack my head to think of what present to buy and got to buy the present as return, especially christmas present. If just receive without obligation to return the favour, that would be nice. If I buy present for other, I don't expect them to return the favour also.

same here!:bsmilie:

I like to give....... but often no time to buy and give.

I like to give....... only to those who are happy in receiving....

I like to give...... only to those close to my hearts

I like to give...... to push up the economy

I like to give........ if I feel like giving

I like to give...... I like to give....

Receive present are always nice, but when buying present for others is always a headache! Especially those generic presents which u bring to parties and leave it under the christmas tree. How to buy?? its like i don;t even know who the heck the present goes to. So it sort of defeats the purpose lor. Imagine the person initially so excited, then open up the present to find something which he/she does use/like.

But if it comes to those cases whereby i know who it is tht will receive my gift, thn i will be more than willing to take the effort to find smth suitable for tht person. That smile on the receipent's face upon recieving the right gift is worth all tht effort imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.