DO you like the new forum layout design?

Do you like the forum layout, color scheme, etcs?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zekai

May 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Personally, i find the new forum layout very difficult to read.
what do you think?

I prefer the old layout but I guess i can get used to the new layout as days goes by...

It takes awhile to get used to it but the change of font colours is alot better for the eyes man

New layout not used to it yet. Still prefer the old layout. Think got some bugs in B&S. Some thread read as Disabled something sonething... At 1st I thought the item is spoilt one.

i think too many colors compared to the previous layout. feels cluttered too somehow.

it SUCKS. whoever chose orange prints on white needs to have their head examine. layout is cluttered, we are a photography forum, photography is an art, we should ati least see .our .forum presented with some copnsideration on how it looks. now, it looks awlful!

Finally, someone actually listens and changes things

Thank you the "cooler" colors are better on the eyes... and if the mods could put back the menu drop down list that makes it easier to see all the sub-forums, that would be nice...

Having been away from this forum for > 3 months, coming back here with this new layout is disorientating ... cos I'm so used to the old one, but hey, then it won't be called progress, right? (or regress?)

Having been away from this forum for > 3 months, coming back here with this new layout is disorientating ... cos I'm so used to the old one, but hey, then it won't be called progress, right? (or regress?)

I think getting old already, need big fonts to see. But anyway after adjusting to zoom in text only, seems better. Still prefer the old one, but as the option goes, better a forum that looks bad than no forum at all :p

I think getting old already, need big fonts to see. But anyway after adjusting to zoom in text only, seems better. Still prefer the old one, but as the option goes, better a forum that looks bad than no forum at all :p

The color seems to be a little bit too light. The layout feel the page is very tight. Overall performance is alright for me.

I miss the quick jump thingy at the bottom of the page... I used that a lot to go to the discussions/pages that I want to...

One thing bother me though as shown in pic.

1218195880_3uPXV-O.jpg

The overlapping gives the impression of another layer. If I have a few windows opened and when I like to shift windows about, I tend to point the cursor towards that location or anywhere along that horizontal line. Sometimes a straight forward design or a more simple line work is less deceptive to the eyes than an overly artistic design. Maybe just me.

Last edited:
I also miss the quick jump thingy, makes navigating around a breeze.

Last edited: