DO you like the new forum layout design?

Do you like the forum layout, color scheme, etcs?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dec 9, 2004
Sembawang
I prefer the old layout but I guess i can get used to the new layout as days goes by...

Jul 9, 2009
Singapore
It takes awhile to get used to it but the change of font colours is alot better for the eyes man

DeSwitch

Oct 28, 2005
1.45N 103.83E
www.flickr.com
New layout not used to it yet. Still prefer the old layout. Think got some bugs in B&S. Some thread read as Disabled something sonething... At 1st I thought the item is spoilt one.

Feb 9, 2010
i think too many colors compared to the previous layout. feels cluttered too somehow.

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
it SUCKS. whoever chose orange prints on white needs to have their head examine. layout is cluttered, we are a photography forum, photography is an art, we should ati least see .our .forum presented with some copnsideration on how it looks. now, it looks awlful!

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Finally, someone actually listens and changes things

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Thank you the "cooler" colors are better on the eyes... and if the mods could put back the menu drop down list that makes it easier to see all the sub-forums, that would be nice...

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Having been away from this forum for > 3 months, coming back here with this new layout is disorientating ... cos I'm so used to the old one, but hey, then it won't be called progress, right? (or regress?)

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
Having been away from this forum for > 3 months, coming back here with this new layout is disorientating ... cos I'm so used to the old one, but hey, then it won't be called progress, right? (or regress?)
I think getting old already, need big fonts to see. But anyway after adjusting to zoom in text only, seems better. Still prefer the old one, but as the option goes, better a forum that looks bad than no forum at all :p

wildcat

Sep 8, 2004
Bedok
I think getting old already, need big fonts to see. But anyway after adjusting to zoom in text only, seems better. Still prefer the old one, but as the option goes, better a forum that looks bad than no forum at all :p

slmka

Dec 5, 2004
The color seems to be a little bit too light. The layout feel the page is very tight. Overall performance is alright for me.

Nov 29, 2009
david-low.smugmug.com
One thing bother me though as shown in pic.

The overlapping gives the impression of another layer. If I have a few windows opened and when I like to shift windows about, I tend to point the cursor towards that location or anywhere along that horizontal line. Sometimes a straight forward design or a more simple line work is less deceptive to the eyes than an overly artistic design. Maybe just me.

Last edited:

kino2

Apr 16, 2008
I also miss the quick jump thingy, makes navigating around a breeze.

Last edited:
Top Bottom