Not open for further replies.

GreenEggs_n_Ham

Apr 29, 2003
Single...
groups too pressurising..
(esp those with cameras that are ^3kg )
haha

Single to unleash creativity.

single, so that i can roam as i like or stick at a particular spot for the whole day, with friends is fun but haf to wait for each other :)

agree with the rest...single is good...no guilty feelings of making pple wait for ya ....in simpler terms...own time own target...

Originally posted by Mr Fish
Single when i want to practise.

Group when i want to learn. ;)

agree ..... :thumbsup:

:D

I prefer a small group.

I'm afraid of being robbed (or bashed up) when I am alone. :D

Too big a group makes me a little alienated.

Originally posted by Poledra
I prefer a small group.

hehehe ..... if u dont go n dizturb pple then y would they bazh u up leh ..... ?? .....

:D

Originally posted by Poledra
I prefer a small group.

You know you can always give me a call... :)

Single is good cuz no need to wait for each other
Group is fun provided the number is not large and like wat Mr Fish say can learn from each other:gbounce: :gbounce:

single is good for me. since i'm so new to photography, haven't made that many firends that are also interested that i would go out with them JUST to shoot stuff. most of my frens would be bored if they didn't enjoy or appreciate it as much.

i think CS goes out to shoot in a group once in a while? dun really know u guys that well (yet), but if i were to come out i would feel sooooo pressured with all the pros around! but it'd be good to get real-time tips and pointers too!! :cool:

Originally posted by jOhO
single is good for me. since i'm so new to photography, haven't made that many firends that are also interested that i would go out with them JUST to shoot stuff. most of my frens would be bored if they didn't enjoy or appreciate it as much.

psycho ya frenz to be interested in photography..... ;)
that what i did...now my 2 buddies got their own camera....waiting for chance to go out and take photos together :D

Originally posted by Joseph
psycho ya frenz to be interested in photography..... ;)
that what i did...now my 2 buddies got their own camera....waiting for chance to go out and take photos together :D
heh good idea, then we can share equipment also hor?

hmm then again, i wonder how willing photographers are to share their equipment?

Originally posted by jOhO
heh good idea, then we can share equipment also hor?

hmm then again, i wonder how willing photographers are to share their equipment?

Best is to get ya frenz to purchase the same made or brand...

in my case, one of my buddy got the same cam as mi...then in future can share filters or any accessories....

for cover event: prefer group=> can hog space in front and elbow out the competition

for soul/artistic shoot: of course single

I like to go in a group but snap alone after that sit down for a lunch or what, then view other people's pic (provided digital user) very fast can get comments after shooting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.