Do you leave your camera in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shark

Sep 25, 2003
West
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Would like to find out whether you guys leave the camera in the car for a few hours under hot sun?

i dun. too hot ba.
also later ppl break into ur car to steal it.. haha

I usually carry it always unless forced to leave it for a few minutes like filling petrol ;p

i always leave it in the car, in a good paded bag. Also keep ot either in the boot or out of sight.

I leave it in the boot if i need to.No worries.

i always leave it in the car, in a good paded bag. Also keep ot either in the boot or out of sight.

You're unlikely to encounter issues in Singapore but be careful when abroad. There have been many documented cases of tourist having their gear stolen from the locked boots of their rented cars.

_

Nope. I don't even leave it for anything longer than 15 minutes in my car unattended, especially on a hot day.

Apart from theft. I guess the few hours heat won't hurt the camera hoh.

Apart from theft. I guess the few hours heat won't hurt the camera hoh.

It may.... the heat in SG is murder... and when you leave it in the boot, the temp can go as high as 40 - 50°C

Careful when in M'sia...many cases of car breakins.

never in view. always in the boot if i have to leave it in the car - and put it in the boot before u get to your destination or else you're just shouting out to everyone that u have a dSLR waiting to be stolen in your boot.

never never never. i still lunk the whole thing about.

I have never left my camera in th car and don't plan to. Don't want it to be roast or be wacked off.:bsmilie:

I don't have a car. Can I leave my camera on MRT or bus :bsmilie: ?

Regards,
Arto.

Electronics die faster in high temperatures, and sensors have VERY fine electronics. I have been told by Fujifilm specifically that heat is quite a killer. I recommend that you don't keep your cameras in a hot place (like a car in the hot sun) or place your dry cabinet on the wall with direct afternoon sun.

Lenses etc not so badly affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.