Do you know wht is SHARE?

Do you know what is SHARE?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a hit with "Turn Back Time" and was once married to Sonny?

so,what's SHARE? :embrass:

Those schoolgirl days, of telling tales and biting nails are gone,
But in my mind,
I know they will still live on and on,
But how do you thank someone, who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy, but I'll try,

If you wanted the sky I would write across the sky in letters,
That would soar a thousand feet high,
To Share, with Love.......

Haha, doing a project for ComChest now.

Share is a monthly donation program by them. Ok, so that's how bad the awareness it : (

ohwells

Share is a monthly donation program by them. Ok, so that's how bad the awareness it : (

ohwells

bro.. nvr heard of it lei :dunno:

ohwells

They should have chosen a more unique or at least less common name for that program.

It did cross my mind what S.H.A.R.E was and I knew it was a Charity thingy. But as it could mean so many thing and you limite it to a yes or no. I choose not to answer as it will make no sense nor tell you what I know or think SHARE stands for or mean. But it also depend on how you asked the question for the POLL. That is not the marketing way to ask it just to test brand awareness or effectiveness of brand recollection leh. :p

If you are a consultant or marketeer who structured your poll with a question phrase like that...you have successfully skew the poll and convince (manipulated) your client to throw even more money into a new campaign to gain more brand awareness as it shows no one remember what SHARE is about...if your client is that gullible. heheh.

Answer you clubsnap style : " want information about share ?, go google please, you should do a search first before asking,we share that kind of info many times already "

It did cross my mind what S.H.A.R.E was and I knew it was a Charity thingy. But as it could mean so many thing and you limite it to a yes or no. I choose not to answer as it will make no sense nor tell you what I know or think SHARE stands for or mean. But it also depend on how you asked the question for the POLL. That is not the marketing way to ask it just to test brand awareness or effectiveness of brand recollection leh. :p

If you are a consultant or marketeer who structured your poll with a question phrase like that...you have successfully skew the poll and convince (manipulated) your client to throw even more money into a new campaign to gain more brand awareness as it shows no one remember what SHARE is about...if your client is that gullible. heheh.
haha, we did a formal survey for it la. it was bad, to say the least.

but anyway, im still a student. this is like a student project. just doing a random poll here... hahahah

most army people will know i think? community chest thing right? deduct salary one... still remember when i ORD i had to terminate the deduction

so,what's SHARE? :embrass:

Since TS wants us to know that this is just a student project, we will treat it as that.

By sharing - it could mean a part that a person owns, does, gets or gives.
However in a team working on a project the question of whether everyone
has done his share of the work to make it a success is sometime questionable.

"You must take your share of the blame" is what a leader will point out to the
team members if the project fails.

In a fierce power struggling modern society, you find people do share information
generously (peer-to-peer type of thinky) but very begrudgingly. Then it can be the
opposite in organization environment (especially hierarchical type of organization)
people share information sparingly downwards. This is very sad indeed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.