Do you know what OBAMA stands for ?

O - Originally
B - Born in
A - Africa to
M - Manage
A - Americans

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

yes we can !
hope he does not follow the same footsteps as bush...

Isn't he born in kenya? how come he can become american president? Don't you need to be indonesian citizen to study in an indonesian government school? this sounds fishy.

Isn't he born in kenya? how come he can become american president? Don't you need to be indonesian citizen to study in an indonesian government school? this sounds fishy.

eh....He was born in Hawaii. His father was born in Kenya. Gee... I would think by now all the misinformation about him should have cleared by now since he already won. Or do people still think he is muslim still?

America is a country of immigrants. Doesn't matter where you were born, when you accept american citizenship, of course you can run (so long as you meet minimum residency requirements, etc).

For his stint in Indonesia, I thought he was in a private school?

America is a country of immigrants. Doesn't matter where you were born, when you accept american citizenship, of course you can run (so long as you meet minimum residency requirements, etc).

AH...You NEED to be born in the US to stand for Presidency. He just qualify due to his MOTHER who was a US citizen for at least 10 yrs. Depending on how you look at the rules but this was an issue before he won when the McCain party try to use that against him as he was born in Hawaii and there are some historical reference made to try to say he does not qualify. (as some said Hawaii was not part of the US at the time of his birth...something to that effect and so on.) Google...you will find the answer to that. Me too tired to type it here. Short part...there was alot of mislead facts flying around during the election to throw Obama's party off... they all failer in the end as you can see.

If I move to US, I could live for 50yr and still not be allowed to stand for election...but my son born there would during my 50 yrs there would.

Last edited:

hmmm.... will it apply to Sg also?

Say.... FT gets citizenship then proceed to be MP>Minister>PM...etc. :think:

If I move to US, I could live for 50yr and still not be allowed to stand for election...but my son born there would during my 50 yrs there would.

ah... tis makes it clearer. :)

ah... tis makes it clearer. :)

The only time someone born outside of US can still stand for Presidency is by nature of his US parents who happen to say be expats working in Singapore. Then they move back with their kid who was born in Singapore. WHen the son grow up in the US, he can stand for election so long as he qualify for it which includeds being older then 35yr. Read below.

Here is what is most interesting if you followed the election, what said of Obama in some way is just as case in point for McCain. Which leads to my above statement. Becasue he was born in PANAMA heheh.. his parent was on a Military base (in Panama) there when he was born. So naturally he became a US citizen by default of his parents.

The qualifications for president:
Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution: "No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

No he was in a government school , thats the thing , it was only for citizens.

eh....He was born in Hawaii. His father was born in Kenya. Gee... I would think by now all the misinformation about him should have cleared by now since he already won. Or do people still think he is muslim still?

Eh theres no proof so far hes born in hawaii , even his grandmother in kenya said he was born in kenya, they don't even have an original birth certificate to produce yet. I don't care what religion he is , hes a dubious character.

Eh theres no proof so far hes born in hawaii , even his grandmother in kenya said he was born in kenya, they don't even have an original birth certificate to produce yet. I don't care what religion he is , hes a dubious character.

Hello... if you bother to google you find there was a few hearing and the results are already in and authenticated. You have no basic to your arguement. If you don't care what religion he is just goes to show you want to think what you think rather then to do some proper research offline and online. If the Senate and Council and other governing board has seen all the evidence( including the birth cert was showed) and other arguements to the case (both sides...democrat and repulican debated this heatedly during the election period) and have voted and accepted it, I don't see how anyone can cover this up into one of those looney "truther conspiracy about 911 and all that stuff" or are you just saying it for the sake of saying something. I am into the hidden truth and a skeptic of alot of political things but even I have to see that this is one so public an event...how in hell can it be hidden from the real truth? Especialy by both political parties and the people at large? Or are you saying this is all an act and we are all fooled?

Last edited:

urh. what does religion have to do with how dubious a character is? that in itself, is a form of profiling and is not really tolerated in many parts of the world. I do advice caution from going on at this point.

Last edited:
urh. what does religion have to do with how dubious a character is? that in itself, is a form of profiling and is not really tolerated in many parts of the world. I do advice caution from going on at this point.

huh? what has religion got to do with anything , i never mentioned his religion at any one point . I'm saying hes has dubious origins.

huh? what has religion got to do with anything , i never mentioned his religion at any one point . I'm saying hes has dubious origins.

might have been a typo on your part, and if so I apologize for having a go at you.

but if it wasn't a typo and if that was what you really intended to say/convey, then again, caution.

Hello... if you bother to google you find there was a few hearing and the results are already in and authenticated. You have no basic to your arguement. If you don't care what religion he is just goes to show you want to think what you think rather then to do some proper research offline and online. If the Senate and Council and other governing board has seen all the evidence( including the birth cert was showed) and other arguements to the case (both sides...democrat and repulican debated this heatedly during the election period) and have voted and accepted it, I don't see how anyone can cover this up into one of those looney "truther conspiracy about 911 and all that stuff" or are you just saying it for the sake of saying something. I am into the hidden truth and a skeptic of alot of political things but even I have to see that this is one so public an event...how in hell can it be hidden from the real truth? Especialy by both political parties and the people at large? Or are you saying this is all an act and we are all fooled?

As far as i know, there has been no original birth cert produced. Some kind of report was produced by hawaii saying he was born there , thats it. Many people have asked his campaign to just show the original birth cert, but up till know he has refused. Whats there to hide? If you can show me where it says original birth cert was produced , please let me know, otherwise don't make it up.

might have been a typo on your part, and if so I apologize for having a go at you.

but if it wasn't a typo and if that was what you really intended to say/convey, then again, caution.

umm , which part of "i don't care what religion he is" do you not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.