do you know this shop???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniGeib

Sep 6, 2009
Vision 1 Pte Ltd
outside SIM LIM Square / near Burger King
(Address: 175 Bencoolen Street, #01-30 Burlington Square, Singapore 189649)

-any experience? esp for DSLRs? kindly share... i just want to hear some opinions before i purchase a DSLR camera here. thank you very much :)

Hi, be careful.

Avoid. Go to SLS and purchase from Orient Photo instead

As long as you know what you looking for, check everything is there, will not be tempted by the sudden switch to buy other DSLR, and the price is good, why not?

hmmm...they are offering a tempting deal and a very good price but i know i must check everything. am i smelling something fishy? any actual encounter with them?

do some home work first... check around for best deal...

I appreciate your thoughts. thank you, guys!

hmmm...they are offering a tempting deal and a very good price but i know i must check everything. am i smelling something fishy? any actual encounter with them?

Have a look at warranty to make sure it's not a grey set. Check all items as listed on the box, don't get fooled with excuses for something that's not in the box but you could buy other items as 'replacement' or 'better quality'. Stay away of all sudden changes in the offer, like additional accessories (over-prized filters with fantasy names, adapters for wide angle and macro ...) that come in as bundle but must pay a bit more suddenly .. the usual tricks of the con-artists.

well to be fair, i did a quick google, i cannot find anything bad about them.

but still, there is nothing particularly good either. just the constant mention that it is cheap.. which is actually in itself suspicious. since if it were cheap, it should be a lot more popular and recommended by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.