Do you know them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Anyone know DifferentHost? (http://dh.com.sg/) ... I am hosting my photos on their server, and out of a sudden, this morning my site showed a clipart of a man and some foreign language. At the bottom there was some 'HACKED@' etc. Damn!

Then after a while, I can't even access my site or FTP it. Their website / support doesn't have a contact number. Already send lots of email but no reply. Anyone know how to contact them?

renegade said:
Anyone know DifferentHost? (http://dh.com.sg/) ... I am hosting my photos on their server, and out of a sudden, this morning my site showed a clipart of a man and some foreign language. At the bottom there was some 'HACKED@' etc. Damn!

Then after a while, I can't even access my site or FTP it. Their website / support doesn't have a contact number. Already send lots of email but no reply. Anyone know how to contact them?

i previously had my site hosted with them... :thumbsd: :sweat:

i switched to another more established one...

rncw said:
i previously had my site hosted with them... :thumbsd: :sweat:

i switched to another more established one...

aaah? sh*t lor! is it THAT bad??? now i feel paralysed. my site down, can't contact them ... maybe can just sit n wait a day or two ...

bro... this was the host u were telling me about? :eek:

sounds bad... hope u get ur site up and running again. might have to consider switching to someone like pbase. :dunno:

zaren said:
bro... this was the host u were telling me about? :eek:

sounds bad... hope u get ur site up and running again. might have to consider switching to someone like pbase. :dunno:

yeah man, this is the one. damn. didn't expect it to blow up just like that. did some search on yahoo! hoping to find their contact number ... no use. but found some posting from another guy, who claimed that his site kena down because the dh.com.sg host was hacked. they they credited $5 into his account with them. :bsmilie: I DON'T WANT $5!! I WANT MY SITE BACK!

:bsmilie: wat 2 do ... just wait ... if still no news next week, gonna hunt them down n kick their a**

Doesn't help you now, but I can recommend a cheap, reliable web hoster if you're interested.

ps. cheaper than focushub too. :)

renegade said:
yeah man, this is the one. damn. didn't expect it to blow up just like that. did some search on yahoo! hoping to find their contact number ... no use. but found some posting from another guy, who claimed that his site kena down because the dh.com.sg host was hacked. they they credited $5 into his account with them. :bsmilie: I DON'T WANT $5!! I WANT MY SITE BACK!

:bsmilie: wat 2 do ... just wait ... if still no news next week, gonna hunt them down n kick their a**

not easy to contact the person in charge of DH. watson lai i think...
they have other domain name like..openeye.com.sg

rncw said:
not easy to contact the person in charge of DH. watson lai i think...
they have other domain name like..openeye.com.sg

oh no. anyone have their contact number? don't care watson or guardian ... wanna ask them wtf happened. never even reply my mail. grrrr ... after that ... only see if shd host elsewhere

renegade said:

You can try this - I got this info from www.nic.net.sg

Technical Contact:

Name: OPENEYE SOLUTIONS(SGNIC-ORGOP95540)
Registered Address(line1): 101 PIONEER ROAD
Registered Address(line2):
Registered Address(line3):
Registered Country: Singapore
Registered Postalcode: 639581

Mailing Address(line1): 101 PIONEER ROAD
Mailing Address(line2):
Mailing Address(line3):
Mailing Country: Singapore
Mailing Postalcode: 639581

Telephone: 67794562
Facsimile: 68723654
Pager / Mobile Number:

EMAIL: watson@dh.com.sg

Royce said:
So expensive... $55.99 pm for 400mb. My host charges $5.95 US pm for 500mb! That's less than 1/5 the cost.

local server leh...anyway, me got their special promo the other time with 50% free webspace additional as long as i'm still with them...

renegade, check your PM..

Thanks guys for the info. Called the numbers ... no answer. Oh no. Must be on holiday or having a hangover. Oh no. I'll wait a day or two. See what happens. :(

Thanks again.

renegade said:
Thanks guys for the info. Called the numbers ... no answer. Oh no. Must be on holiday or having a hangover. Oh no. I'll wait a day or two. See what happens. :(

Thanks again.
deepest condolence in advance

LOL

i also quite suay last time.. signed up with vagass asia

sighz

everything gone too

RuthBaby said:
deepest condolence in advance

LOL

i also quite suay last time.. signed up with vagass asia

sighz

everything gone too

:bsmilie: condolence accepted. :bsmilie:

wah, wat is 'vagASS asia'? :bsmilie:

ps. i m having nightmares looking @ ur avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.