Do You Hide Your Camera Purchases from Your Spouse?

i do not hide my purchases. :)

my standard lines are usually....
aiya....this is a free gift when i bought the camera lah....
aiyo....this also free mah......
huh? no lah......was in the camera package too lah
this one? aiyo....this one was given to me by willie last time, remember? (willie is my shooting buddy)

then i just stare away & continue with i am doing :sweat: :sweatsm:

Now, if you wife is FaT, tell her that your new lens can make her look a wee bit slimmer. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Now, if you wife is FaT, tell her that your new lens can make her look a wee bit slimmer. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

:bsmilie: I guess the common reply will be "Your skill ain't up to the task!". :bsmilie:

There is no hiding for me. My wife manage the accounts...so cannot escape. In order to buy my "toys", I have to ask really really nicely with a sweet smile and sad puppy eyes.... hahaha

Come to think of it, she is supportive of my expensive hobby. accompany me to visit different shops to make sure I got good deal, make me rethink if I really need the stuff so that i do not do impulse buy, help me save for large purchase, carry the tripod. If I hide the truth from her, all that will be gone. so I rather work on my nice sweet smile and sad puppy eye for my next targeted purchase... fuji X100 (so damm retro cool)

There is no hiding for me. My wife manage the accounts...so cannot escape. In order to buy my "toys", I have to ask really really nicely with a sweet smile and sad puppy eyes.... hahaha

Come to think of it, she is supportive of my expensive hobby. accompany me to visit different shops to make sure I got good deal, make me rethink if I really need the stuff so that i do not do impulse buy, help me save for large purchase, carry the tripod. If I hide the truth from her, all that will be gone. so I rather work on my nice sweet smile and sad puppy eye for my next targeted purchase... fuji X100 (so damm retro cool)

All the power to you brother!.... Please do a YouTube video on how to do those sad puppy eyes and sweet smile..... we must all support and learn from one another! ;)

All the power to you brother!.... Please do a YouTube video on how to do those sad puppy eyes and sweet smile..... we must all support and learn from one another! ;)

tfcd. remeber to stand by a sharp lens! :bsmilie:

i don't hide my cam related purchases from my wife. No need to... coz I AM THE LAW!:bsmilie:

kidding aside, she supports me with this hobby... even help me to choose which photoshoot has a nice, experienced (Posing standards) model to attend.

i think everything depends on how you handle "your Precious"!:bsmilie:

My sweet smile and sad puppy look will only work on my wife lah.... after u see on youtube...a lot of people will puke. may not work on yur spouses too.

I learned from my dog... he gets all the treats. He is sweet right :)

4075271672_d9dfaf3353.jpg

My sweet smile and sad puppy look will only work on my wife lah.... after u see on youtube...a lot of people will puke. may not work on yur spouses too.

I learned from my dog... he gets all the treats. He is sweet right :)

yeah, but the fur quite soft..
a better lens will do it justice.. :devil:

Amusing! Its got to a point whereby i have too many camera bodies, not to mention lenses, my wifey just can't be bothered now... so long the pictures turn out nice, that's her main concern! hahaha... :bsmilie: