Do you have to work on Saturdays?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Just that I have to work this Sat, and now I'm taking a break waiting for file restores, here's a poll to find out how many of us actually works on Saturdays...:bsmilie:

Just that I have to work this Sat, and now I'm taking a break waiting for file restores, here's a poll to find out how many of us actually works on Saturdays...:bsmilie:

I am working now... :cry: :cry:

yes..I am working on alt sat basic.:)

But currently my working buddy went on long leave so have to came back every sat....:cool:

limpeh start at 9 today, but don't know when it's going to finish! :cry:

limpeh also started at 9 today and hopefully can go home at 3pm.. i also have to work tomorrow.. practically 7 days a week except for PH.. *&)#$@^~!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

if more people work on saturdays, how to have time to have baby? :embrass:

Self-employed so usually end up working on a Saturday. I certainly will be working most of the day (and night) today.

limpeh also started at 9 today and hopefully can go home at 3pm.. i also have to work tomorrow.. practically 7 days a week except for PH.. *&)#$@^~!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

i am same like u when its busy period... :confused:

Saturday and Sunday (full days) 3 out of 4 weekends each month :cry:

3 shift basis for me. So not only on Saturdays, most of the time, Sundays, Public Holidays also kena go to work.....:cry:

I work on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Chinese New Year's Day, Queen's Birthday etc. etc.

Photography that started as a hobby became a rice bowl. My biggest mistake. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.