Do you have this problems with pictures in gallery website...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohweekuan

May 6, 2004
North
Hi,

I'm using imagestation and i found that whatever i upload will be downsize by the website. Visitor are unable to see the actual size of the photo i've uploaded. The stitched photo become miserably small (because of it's length, i think). :nono:

Wanted to know if this happens to youl also and what gallery did you use? :dunno:
What's the storage size btw...

Thanks in advance! :D

amateur_photographer said:
use paid host website :D

I want to see free 1 all got this problem also anot :dunno:
I think imagestation can see full size also if i pay. :D

ordinaryless said:
i dun like imagestation, not very friendly..

Maybe u wanna try the trial account of pbase? ;)

i know pbase good.
but 25 mb for trial
perphaps will sign up when i can take nicer pic. :D
i anyhow shoot the streets and buildings and just upload them. so use up kind of lots of space. 2 days shoot use like 30mb liao. :D
maybe i sign up when i feel the pic nicer :bsmilie:

thanks for the recommendation!

pbase is good... i think its one of the better ones... try it... u wun regret...

Same thing.... I used Pbase.... Other people can view the image in different size from small, medium, large and original.

You can check my website: www.pbase.com/javaman_idn . I am still beginner as well and will keep updating (I have plenty to be upload still but need resizing and retouching).

I use PBase too. USD23 for 200MB of space per year is not that expensive. The functions there are great too. The trick is to be selective in whatever you upload there. Only upload those nice pics, and not whatever you take. :)

Visit My PBase Site

yup. you need to select
the problem is i upload everthing, for my friends to see what i saw that day on my trip. :D

probably will sign up pbase only for those esp. nicer photo

Status
Not open for further replies.