Do you have the habit of pen spinning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
I was only able to do a single spin of a pen in one direction around my thumb and was always impressed by people who can spin a pen back and forth non-stop around their thumb.

But these people are really CRAZY!!!

[vid]-B9yjvvq9Eg[/vid]

[vid]r9KiqsVN9-s[/vid]

:bigeyes:

Roy, I can't see anything on my screen. Only 2 white squares.
UPDATE: Can see already! Wonder what happened...

Amazing what the human hand can do. Something that the present technological level of robotics can only dream.

was looking at the title again... seem strange... then i finally realised...

roy's kb got problem... Habit, not Habbit... dunno is Rabbit or Hobbit...

I was only able to do a single spin of a pen in one direction around my thumb and was always impressed by people who can spin a pen back and forth non-stop around their thumb....

cant c ur boxes but based on ur description think i hv been spinning for more than 20 years oredy... cant rid e habit - pen, pencil, ruler, chopstick, right hand, left hand, both hands... when i spin i give ppl impression i very e intelligent :bsmilie:

learnt pen spinning during secondary school. Just managed the back and fro around the thumb....

The way to pick up is to use something much longer than a pen. I used a File binder I think to practise. The longer the stick the easier to spin. Just something to do during class.

Try book spinning. Its lots of fun especially if there's a group of you and u learn how to throw and catch spinning books among yourselves :p

was looking at the title again... seem strange... then i finally realised...

roy's kb got problem... Habit, not Habbit... dunno is Rabbit or Hobbit...

Haha...sorry about that...after watching the videos my head was spinning also...thanks for catching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.