Do you have multiple accounts in CS...and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
I am posting this out of my own personal interest. Please answer the following questions if you are interested.

1. Do you have multiple accounts in CS? This is a straight forward yes/no question.

2. If you do, would you care to elaborate on your reasons for doing so?

3. Whether or not you have multiple accounts, where do you draw the line between what you feel is OK and what you feel is not OK in the ways people make use of multiple accounts in CS?

If you wish to provide your views on this, I sincerely thank you. However, I would like to restrict replies strictly to answering the questions I posted only. Please observe the following:

- Do not quote and/or comment/discuss on others' replies.
- Do not provide any examples of members holding multiple accounts that you know of, unless you are talking about youself.
- If you have multiple accounts, do not post different opinions here using your different accounts. ;)

Even though I am posting this for my own personal interest, I will exercise my moderator rights to edit/delete posts that do not follow the conditions I set above. I also reserve the right to delete this thread as all member do to their own threads.

If you have an opinion to express on the topic of multiple accounts and do not wish to follow my posting guidelines for this thread, please start your own thread or PM me your views. However, please do not quote or direct comments towards posts in this thread even if you start your own discussion, and always observe the forum guidelines.

Thanks!

Roy

Yes....
cuz once ruthbaby acc couldnt be used.. so i re-reg with rudebaby :bsmilie:

agnesbanner.sized.jpg

i dont have a split personality, but this may be some by some Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde trying to do "funny" things such as creating "supporters" to back his sale etc... :dunno:

Started with a nick "newuser" but my friends found it too er....unpleasant sounding???

So I registered again under my actual name.
(since there wasn't a way to remove the old nick from the system, I guess it's still there)

Maybe the admins should maybe allow the member to de-register himself just like what they did by allowing the poster to close his own thread in Buy/Sell?

1. No.....t yet.

3. It is OK if it is not done with the intention to deceive.

1. No, but like Winston, i wasn't sure what nick to use when i first registered. Half-wanted to re-register using my real name, but decided to stick to present account.

i would use account another if i needed anonymity, for whatever reasons. But i think i will just end up confusing myself.

No.. there's only one Jer76 and that's me.. no other accounts.. :)

ckiang said:
For those people with multiple personalities?

Regards
CK
Never like dual accounts....but wanted to register CS as the hulk...but decided later that I'm too small, skinny, and fair to qualify as a hulk...more likely a wimp....still, I stuck to my own name for my account in the end....ha ha ha...

Hey...what am i talking about??? nonsense,...i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.